Chapter 4

For the next three days, I hate to say, I was following her around. She was different from the other girls, she didn't faun over me, which was odd, and she moved with such feeling. Like every step meant something to her, which made me wonder how I walked.

I mean Butch has told me that I walked like a baby dear, which I thought was cool until I saw Bambi and now I hate that comment. Boomer claims that I walk like white boy trying to be cool, which that made me offended. Because I don't need to act cool, when I'm already am.

But enough about me.... Wait a tick, yes I know that's from Voltron, I'm a fanboy what do you expect? Anyway, wait a tick did I just say enough about me? Someone please call the doctor I think I'm sick!

Standing behind my locker, I glanced out. My hat threatening to fall off, while she grabbed her books from her locker. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail, with a red bow on top. She had on a long white skirt, with a pink tank top. By judging the clacking she does whenever she walks, she was wearing heels.

Which didn't make her taller, but then again I'm on the ground, hiding behind a locker with Butch threatening to kick me. 

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Boomer asked as he hit his book on my head.

Glaring towards him, "Because I want her to make the first move."

"That's stupid." He replied.

"Well your face is stupid."

"Once again, for like the fifth time today, we basically have the same face! Triplets, remember?" 

"Haha, but you was born a day after us, so basically you like the odd one out." I said, pointing towards him.

Which ended up Boomer kicking my chest, as he slammed his binder on my head. I groaned as I rubbed my head. Boomer stuck his tongue out towards me, which made me flip him off. 

"You're a baby, you know that." I said as he put his binder up, which made me throw my hands in the air.

"Ha! You got your ass kicked by our baby brother!" Butch yelled as Boomer elbowed his stomach, which made Butch double over.

Now don't think that I'm weak, you can think that about Butch, but me, nope! Boomer may wear glasses and does good in class, he actually apart of the football team. Which means he lift weights, and tackles guys that are three times his size. 

Butch does soccer and basketball. He claims that it fun, but I think it was really to impress Buttercup during freshmen year. It worked, because they challenge to a game, the girls team and boys team. It was a close game, but the boys won, which allowed Butch to win the bet. Taking out Buttercup.

Even though it pains me to say this, he is actually good at what he does. Just don't ever tell him that I said this.

Well your best man right here, I do hockey. I have to travel outside of our boring small town, since nobody here wants to play hockey. Which is strange, because who doesn't love this sport! Even though I'm not apart the three forwards, I am on the defense. Which is something that I love.

Living with two brothers, which fortunately have my beautiful face, I have to get on the defense side once in a while.

Boomer stretched out his hand, which I grabbed and he helped me up. Brushing off my chest, which now my favorite Disney princess shirt, Pocahontas. Glaring towards him, which he tossed me his lope-side smile before flicking me off.

"Charming." I replied.

"Should've taken my advice, I mean I do get called Cupid around here." He said, while spreading his arms open.

"He did get Princess and Mitch together. Also Korra and Asami, and Buttercup and me, Jimmy and Cindy, Elsa and Jack, Hiccup and Meredia, also Lance and Keith, and Juvia and Gra-." Butch was cut off by Boomer putting his binder over his mouth.

"I think he gets the picture, besides here's something that always work, it got Elsa and Jack together, ask for her number!" Boomer said as he waved his arms in the air.

Which left his glasses to fall down his nose. I crossed my arms over my chest, as Butch reached under Boomer's up stretched arms and pushed up his glasses. Butch gave Boomer a thumbs up, before nodding his head towards me.

"Oh yeah, look at them! They are like the new couple of this century, basically soul mates." Butch replied.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, I guess I will make the first move." I said as Boomer and Butch high fives each other.

"Wait, you got Lance and Keith together? How they hate each other, well they seem like they do." I said as Boomer winked and pointed his finger towards me.

"That's my secret, dear brother. My secret." He said before walking behind me. 

"Now, get that number, win her heart, and make sure not to be an idiot whenever I do this." Boomer said as I raised my eyebrow towards him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

Boomer laughed before pushing me. And let me tell you, he can push for a small man. He made my shoulder slammed into the lockers and I fell on Blossom's feet. She looked down, as I chuckled and made finger guns towards her.

"Looks like I fell for ya."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks????? Brick??? Boomer???? Butch???? What's gonna happened??? also I'm sorries that I haven't been updating, had to work on my art project for this fair, but it's finished!! So now I can write once more!!!!! So your thoughts????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!