Chapter 14

Alright when Bigfoot winked at me, I thought he was gay. Which was totally cool with me, my best friend on the hockey team is dating the goalie. Nickolas and Sammy, cute couple. But when I looked closer at the hairy giant, I started seeing female features.

Her blue eyes stared at mine, her hair was brushed neatly. And she had a curvy body, she even had some of her hair pulled back. Allowing us to see her face, which was just covered in fur. Rider was having fun jumping around her, since I'm guessing wolves like new people.

Call me stupid, but I'm starting to think that Rider is a puppy. 

"Blossom?" I asked as Bigfoot started to blow kisses at me.

"Yeah?" She said as she started going through my bag.

"I think she's winking at me? And blowing kisses at me?" I said, with my voice getting higher.

"Brick, isn't that your dream? Having girls fanned over you?" Blossom said as I stomped by foot.

"I may act like a player, but I was trying to get your attention since you walked through class!" I exclaimed as she smiled and turned away from me.

Man, chicks are so confusing! One day you don't want to talk to guys, but really mean that you should talk to us. Gosh, one of these days, someone better wish that you won't be so confusing. If I ever see Fairy King, maybe that will be my wish.

Maybe.

"Who's this hunk?" Bigfoot asked, with a deep southern accent. But shouldn't she have like a northern accent? 

Bigfoot is popular around Canada right? Dunno, that's more of Butch's knowledge. Because some reason he finds Bigfoot amazing, and claiming that it's just a male gorilla looking for his mate. Boy is he wrong, because it's a female. Who is winking at me! 

I'm down for flirting, but not from this. Plus everyone is telling that I got a soulmate already, which I don't mind. Because I already like Blossom, but still gotta get to know her. Maybe tonight I'll ask her questions? But it'll be weird talking to someone without talking about me, because I'm the best topic ever!

"His name is Brick!" Rider said as he pointed towards me. "He's a good guy! He saved me from Mitch's bad leadership and crazy Amazons ladies!" He exclaimed as he smiled at me.

"Thank you Rider, but please let's get to know this, uh, large lady?" I asked as Bigfoot fanned her face.

"You flatter me, Brick." She said as I nodded and gave her a smile.

"You're welcome?" I asked, as Blossom sighed and turned towards Bigfoot, who was still staring at me.

"Bigfoot, I know that you're hiding from the outside world. But I still need some help, we are trying to find the Siren's Cove." Blossom said as Rider frowned and backed up some.

"The mean singing ladies?" Rider asked as Blossom looked towards him, and saw he was running towards me.

Rider hid behind me, as he looked down at his feet. I gave a look towards Blossom, who raised her eyebrow towards me. So I'm guessing that some of those scars came from the Sirens. But I thought that Sirens are good, aren't they?

"Why do you want to go there? You know they hate werewolves, or males in general." Bigfoot said as I flinched.

"I like things that like me, because who wouldn't like me?" I asked as I smirked.

But sadly, I was ignored. Which I also thought that was impossible, because who would ignore a face like mine?

"We need them on our side whenever Brick finally kills Mitch." Blossom said as Bigfoot and I both looked at her.

"What?" I asked, which I was ignored again.

"You mean the war is already happening?" She asked as Blossom nodded.

"So we need to reach the Sirens before Mitch do. From what the fairies told me, he already has the mermaids on his side." Blossom said as Bigfoot sighed.

"Sirens? Mermaids? What's the difference?" I asked Rider, who started to eat his pocket cookies.

"Sirens are like dark blue, no hair and fangs. They sing you to your death, but they retreated into the caves because the wars between the vampires." Rider said as I nodded.

"And the mermaids?" I asked as Rider smiled.

"Mermaids are the nice ones! They have long flowing hair, their tails are different colors. They give you gifts of the ocean." Rider said as I nodded again.

"Alright, sirens equals bad, mermaids equals good." I said as raised my eyebrow. "But why would we have the bad ones on our side?" I asked as Rider sighed.

"Sirens have more powers than mermaids do. The myths made them evil, at first you could be near them. But their voices are weapons, can be used against anyone. Giving you the truth, but they say only very few can resist them." Rider said as I groaned.

"Let me guess, only the chosen ones can?" I asked as he nodded.

"You catch on fast!" Rider said as I gave him a smile.

I turned back to the girls, who was in a deep conversation. Which made me upset, you just forgot the most important person ever! I sighed and looked down at Rider, who froze. That was enough to make me scared, because if Rider stops moving that means danger.

Or he just is tired. But I'm going for the danger warning this time.

I heard a soft voice, they were calling out Rider's name. But Rider didn't move, instead I saw him crying. I gulped and tried to remember anything about sirens. But nothing could give me anything, I sighed and turned and looked out into the woods.

"Blossom, I think I know where they are." I said, but it was a whisper.

Blossom stopped talking and looked at me. I grabbed Rider and covered his ears, as he stopped crying, he looked up at me. I nodded and took off my jacket then wrapped it around his ears, then grabbed his hand.

"Singing, they sound lime our lost ones. Right?" I asked as Bigfoot smiled.

"Cute and smart, Blossom you got a good one! Can I please take him out on one date, just one!" Bigfoot begged as I grabbed Blossom's hand and lead up to the cave.

Which was my biggest mistake, even worst then letting my dad cut my hair!

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Brick??? Bigfoot flirting??? Also she will be appearing more, so yeahhh!!! How are the sirens gonna act???? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!