Chapter 7

I skated along the ice, hitting against one of other team. I had to protect the center no matter what, because I want to win. I slammed the guy done and allowed our center to pass and he scored.

"Nice job, man." Billy, our center, replied as he high fived me. 

"I know right, now we got two more mins," I said as he nodded and put back in his mouth guard.

"Let's play." He said through the mouthgaurd.

We both gave each other a fist bump before he skated back to the players. Then our game was back on, I made sure no one came close to him. Soon as the buzzer went off, we won. I cheered as I chest bump Harley, the other defense man, and we skated off to the team.

I looked out towards the stands, trying to find Butch and Boomer, and their girlfriends, but instead I saw Blossom. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt, with a pair of pink skinny jeans. I smiled and skated towards her, as she saw me and her eyes stayed on me.

"So you came?" I asked as I leaned against my hockey stick.

"It was only because this was so important to you," She replied then her pale cheeks had a small blush. "Since you couldn't stop talking about it of course." Blossom said as I nodded.

"It's okay if you wanted to see me." I said as I smirked. "Most people want to see the amazing Brick Jojo." 

"Shouldn't you say that with your full name?"

"No one ever mentions that name."

"But Mitch did."

"Mitch is a jackass." I said as she giggled.

My mind went blank, and I stared at her. She seemed to sparkle, which was weird. Her pale skin had a slight blue tint, her pink eyes was a darker shade. Her long hair was let down, with some slight grey streaks. I licked my lips and saw a scar on her neck, two dots.

"What's that? Love bites." I asked as I pointed to her neck.

She covered her neck and turned away. The mood went down, which I guess it was my fault. So I laughed and she turned towards me, as I pressed my head against my hockey stick. 

"I'm gonna take a fast shower, and if your still here, then let's get some dinner." I said as turned around and skated away.

Taking a fast shower, which ended up me not washing my hair. Because of two reasons, one I was hoping that Blossom was still outside, and two I am really hungry. Like I think I'm dying from not eating, which was two hours ago. 

Slipping on a pair of black sweatpants, then a red t-shirt. I grabbed a hairtye and put my hair in a bun. Which I might add, I'm rocking it! I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, since they are pre-tied, I can't tie shoes? So what? Don't get on my case, I have lots of other skills.

I walked out of the locker room with my bag on my shoulder and saw Blossom was sitting with Buttercup and Bubbles. Butch and Boomer was sitting near them, fighting about something stupid. How I know? I know my brothers, those annoying insects, I know them.

"Ready? Because I think I can eat a cow," I said as I smiled.

"Gross is that a bun?" Butch asked as Boomer laughed.

"You know he didn't wash his hair if it's in a bun." Boomer said as he pointed towards me, while laughing.

"Oh laugh it up, Four Eyes, you're just jealous that I rock and you don't." I told Boomer who narrowed his eyes towards him.

"You know I have curly hair! It wouldn't look right!" Boomer yelled.

"You have curly hair?" Bubbles asked as I smiled.

"He straightens it everyday because he's scared to wear it in public." I replied as I patted his head. "It's okay little brother, now all your friends know." I said in a baby voice.

"Oh yeah?" Boomer said as he crossed his arms. "Atleast I can reach the top shelf!" He replied as I gasped.

"With a step-stool." Buttercup muttered as Butch laughed and high fived her.

"Whatever, lets go get a bite." I said, which made Blossom flinched.

----

Sitting at the table, next to Blossom and Boomer, drinking the soda and eating the pizza. Blossom only got water and some pizza crust, which made me feel bad. Because the pizza had garlic, which I'm guessing she was allergic to it.

I turned towards her, and smiled. Her skin seemed to glow underneath the poor lighting, her eyes was darker. She turned towards me, and she licked her lips. At first I thought she wanted to kiss me, since last week she done so and well, I've told I'm a great kisser.

But instead she ran out of the place, holding onto her mouth. I raised my eyebrow and stood up and walked out, hearing my brothers call my name out. Usually I turn back around, because I love hearing fans call out my name, but something told me to look outside.

I reached outside and saw Blossom was running down the street, which made me confused. Why? Well she was down the next street. Which was impossible because she just ran out five seconds ago. I shook my head and sighed as I looked up towards the sky.

"Please don't let me die." I said as I ran down the street. 

As soon I catched her, she turned down a alley way. I gulped and turned and covered my mouth. Because the sight was so disgusting, what was the sight? Well she was digging through the trash, but that wasn't it. 

She pulled out rat and bite into the neck!

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Brick??? Blossom???? Another cliff hanger, which I'm pretty sure y'all are getting tired off, but it's just fun with this type of book. Because Brick is pretty dramatic, so your thoughts???? 

WElls Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!