Final Chapter

"So that's how I became a vampire." I said as my greay niece and nephews looked at me.

They clapped and I saw my brothers in them, making me upset. I reached for Blossom's hand, which she kissed my head. Blossom already knew that I have a hard time letting go of my brothers, it's only been ten years since they passed.

I looked at the twins, Calum and Shane, Butch's grandkids. I saw Butch in Shane, his long black hair tied back in ponytail, dark green eyes and pale skin. His personality only made me think of Boomer, a mother figure. Calum reminded me of Buttercup, so I wouldn't want to mess with him but he looked like Boomer. His blonde hair with one green eye and blue eye framed with glasses.

I looked at my niece, Brooke, who looked like Boomer but personality like Bubbles. She gad long blonde hair with dark bkue eyes, freckles and made sure she looked perfect everyday.

"That's the family secret?" Brooke asked.

I nodded.

Shane threw his fist in the air, then grabbed Calum's shoulders. He shook his twin, making Calum groan.

"I told you he wasn't a evil robot." Shane said.

"But you thought he was a zombie, I think I've gotten it closer!" Calum snapped.

"Excuse me! I will get Rebecca on you."

"Oh yeah, ponytail? Guess who I got on speed dial!"

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"Brooke! Calum is using my crush against me!" Shane yelled.

"Calum." Brooke said.

"He used that card first on me!" Calum complained.

I laughed making all three look at me. I stood up and grabbed a picture, seeing Boomer, Butch and I infront of the college. Although I didn't go to college, I was really proud that Butch gotten into the college. I wasn't worried about Boomer, because he's Boomer.

"Here." I said, passing them the picture.

"That's grandpa?" Shane asked.

I nodded and looked at Blossom, she smiled as she shook her head. I sat down on the chair and felt her wrap her arms around my neck. I smiled and grabbed onto her hands, waiting for them to say something.

I looked up at Blossom, still amazed by her beauty. She cut her hair short, which she rocked. Her pink eyes was brighter and she moved with grace. I nodded and turned to look at my family who stared at me.

"I'm sure that they would've loved you guys." I said as Calum frowned.

"Why didn't you turn them into vampires?" Brooke asked.

I tighten my grip on Blossom's hands. She sighed and looked at them.

"He did, but they turned it down." Blossom said.

Brooke just nodded but looked at the picture. I smiled and put my chin on Blossom's hands.

"You can have that." I said as she looked at me.

"Seriously?" She asked.

I nodded and she ran to her bedroom. I looked at the twins who stared at the floor, I frowned. I felt Buttercup and  Butch's classrings burn at my chest. I sighed and slipped them off my neck, and tossed it at them. They stared at the rings like Fairy King stared at silver. I lost a good earing that day.

They looked at me and I nodded at them. They grabbed them and walked back to their bedrooms. I stared down ay the hallway, waiting for Boomer running down yelling my name or Butch trying to beat me at hockey. 

Blossom sat on my lap, grabbing my chin to look at her. I stared at her, trying to get rid of the sadness I felt. But she already knew how this is going to work, I cry, she helps me then we go see Rider. Been like that since Butch died then Boomer.

"It's okay to cry, I'm not going to judge you." Blossom said.

I laughed, "Not outloud."

"Only if you want me too."

"Why am I so lucky to have you."

"Because my father begged the Gods to create you."

I smirked, "So you should be lucky to have me?" I asked.

Blossom slapped my chest and rolled her eyes, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms aroundbher waist, waiting for to say something. But instead she kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss, loving the feeling her lips against mine. She pulled away and grabbed my hair, giggling when she saw me blush.

"I'm not going to admit it but just to let you know. I don't know how I lived all those years without you." Blossom said as I smiled.

I pressed our foreheads together, closing my eyes.

"You're going to stay by my side, forever. Right?" I asked.

"As long you're by my side." She replied.

I nodded, "Always."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks????? Brick??? Blossom???? The end!!! Oh God, I loved writing this book. Anything with supernatural creatures, I'm there! So what did you think of the book!!!!!!!

Don't worry a new Blossick book is out, called, Son of Zeus so check that out for Blossick feels!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!