Chapter 9

Honestly I wanted to say that was a dream, that I woke up in cold sweat and cried. But it wasn't a dream, and that's what sucked! So I'm sitting in my bathroom, on the toilet, holding my mouth. 

My stomach was threatening to make me taste my dinner all over again. Also what wasn't helping that Blossom was sitting on the bath tub and watching me. I finally lost it and started to puke in the bathroom. 

I turned back to look at her and grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush them. Boomer and Butch wanted to head out to the movies with their girlfriends, leaving me with a girl claiming she was a vampire! I grabbed the toothpaste and started to put half of it in my mouth and started to gag.

Reminder to self, never put half a tube of mint in your mouth. Doesn't end well.

"Brick.." She paused which made me looked back, crossing my arms. 

"Okay, whatever I just saw was my imagination. That stupid Twilight book I was reading gone to my head. Right? Right."

"Brick, you can't tell anyone that you saw that."

"Oh yeah, tell them what? My girlfriend just freaking bit that rats neck! Oh yeah, by the way everyone who's in a five mile distance, my girlfriend is a fucking vampire!"

Blossom raised her eyebrow, making me turn a bright red. Which it was rare for me to turn red, unless it was really hot or I moaned in front of the whole class because of chocolate. But that chocolate was seriously the best one ever!

Don't regret that, just maybe small amount.

"Did you call me your girlfriend?" She asked.

"What? Who said that?" I asked, with my voice getting higher.

"You just did, you called me your girlfriend." 

"I don't recall that."

"Brick, our kind was bitten from vampire bats, who was keen hearing. I heard you call me that, which is pretty strange."

"Ahh yes." I said as I tapped my chin. "Vampire bats." I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

Running into my kitchen, since our house was one story but the rooms was connected everywhere. It was like a small maze, I loved it but hated running into the table in the middle of living room. Always hitting my pinky toe against it, can we just pray that won't happen anymore.

I opened the cabinets and pulled down chips and cookies. I heard Blossom's heels walking down, in a fast pace which made me only pull down more junk food. She stopped as I grabbed some soda from our fridge.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm stress eating, now get me the pickles from that cabinet behind you please." I said as I grabbed the peanut butter.

She grabbed it and passed it towards me. I opened the jar of peanut butter and started dipping the pickle inside. I ate it, which made me happy and almost calmed me down. But it wasn't fully working, which was worrisome. 

I jumped on the counter and opened the large soda of Mellow Yellow and drunk from it. I tossed in some chips and started to pray that I would pass out from a junk food coma. Blossom stood there watching me, wrapping her arms around herself. I finally wiped my mouth and stared at the soda bottle.

"Alright, let's say I believe you. Mitch and you are some kind of vampire race, and I'm guessing that there is some higher group right?" I asked as she nodded.

"Then why come here?" I asked as Blossom stared at me, her pink eyes pierced me.

"I'm not sure that you would want to hear that answer." She replied as I grabbed a spoon and scoped some peanut butter in it.