Chapter 22

Sandman yelled but the sand went down, leaving me to gasping. I looked up and saw the witch, but she looked different. Her black hair was curled and she wore a red dress, which from my knowledge of the Mayan life, I hope that isn't what I think it is.
She turned to face me and nodded as she held out her hand. I turned to face Blossom and ran towards her, and no I didn't forget Rider. Rider pressed his face against my stomach, allowing me to pet his head. He whinned and Blossom put her head on my shoulder.

I looked at the witch, who giggled and turned back at me. Her eyes was no longer black instead they were green. She sat in front of me and held up two fingers. I stared at them as she touched Rider's sides, he yelled in pain, only making me angry, but when she pulled away he shifted back into human.

"Are you okay, little man?" I asked Rider.

"Little bruised but I'll live." Rider said as I smiled.

"Good. Can't have you dying on me yet." I said as he hugged me.

I turned back to the witch, "I'm just gonna call you Malina because your real name is to hard."

"You have a pretty name! And hair, eyes but why does your dress smells like blood?" Rider asked as Malina giggled.

She reached over and touched Blossom's ankle. "It's better not knowing, little one."

Rider nodded but looked over at Blossom. He frowned and grabbed her hand. Blossom looked at Rider, she gave him a small smile. I kissed Blossom's forehead and saw the burns started to disappear. I looked over at Malina, who just nodded and smiled towards mr.

"It'll take some time, but she will be healed." Malina said and I nodded.

"Can you get us out of here? This place is starting to creep me out." I said as Malina nodded.

When she snapped her fingers and I saw that we sat on a hotel room. I nodded, Rider giggled and jumped up running around the room. I looked at Malina who was smiling at him and I picked up Blossom. Laying her in the bed, I tucked her in.

Blossom grabbed my hand and I brought both up. I gave her a goofy grin as she smiled. Closing her eyes, only making me panic, Malina grabbed my wrist. I looked at her as she shook her head.

"She only fell asleep, trust me." She said as I nodded.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing my bag and looked at Rider. I pulled out a bag of chips. Handing it to him and walked in the bathroom, needing for a shower. Turning on the water, making sure it was hot as it goes. Because a hot shower always makes my skin glow.

Stepping inside, I gulped and pressed my head against the wall. I had no idea what I was feeling, sad or happy, all honestly I feel numb. Scrubbing my hair, but all I thought about was my brothers. I quickly washed my body then stepped out, changing my clothes and brushed my hair.

I walked outside and saw Rider sat in front of the tv, watching tv. I nodded and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes for him, and sat them on thr bathroom counter. Malina sat next to Rider and stared at him, smiling and brushing his hair.

"Hey little man, go take a shower. And I'll fix up your hair, mkay?" I said as Rider nodded.

He ran to the bathroom, yelling that he can do it by himself. I smiled then looked towards the hotel phone, and nodded. Blossom was still asleep and Malina sat up and turned off the tv. I turned to look at Malina and sat on the chair.

"You know, you haven't took your eyes off Rider since we got here. Something I need to know?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Only that your hair needs a trim." She said as I grabbed at my hair.

"Shut up." I mumbled but I saw her looking at the chip bag.

"Are you sure? Because I think you need to tell me something." I said as she sighed.

"You won't believe me."

"Seriously? My soulmate is a greek vampire, I'm caught in a civil war and I'm thinking about adopting a werewolf as a brother."

"Hm, I guess you would believe me." She said as she looked at the bathroom. "You aren't the only one who tried to find my name, there was another."

"Then why did you need me?" I asked.

"He never found my name instead he found my heart. As a fool I fell in love with him, but he didn't love me back. He only fell for my power and he thought if we have a kid together then the child would be the chosen one."

"I'm guessing it didn't work."

"No, the werewolf genes kicked in. In anger he stole the child, all these years I thought he killed my child. But instead he just abused the small one, how dare he?!" Malina yelled making the light bulb explode.

"Wait Rider is your kid?" I asked.

She smiled, "Rider? That's the name he picked."

I looked at her and sighed, she stood up and looked at her dress. She snapped her fingers her outfit turned into a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt but a black hoodie cape was put on her shoulder. Rider stepped out with his hair matted against his forehead but he attempted to braid his hair. I smiled but heard Blossom groan.

"Malina, why won't you help Rider with his hair." I said as she smiled.

I looked at Rider who stared at her, but let her touch his hair. I smiled and looked at Blossom. Pushing back her hair, I sighed and nodded. I missed seeing her eyes already, the light pink eyes.  Grabbing her hand, I already missed her insulting me when I did something stupid.

Which was a lot.

I heard something stratching at the door. I raised my eyebrow but stood up and walked towards the door. Malina started to say my name but something broke the window. I stared down and saw it was a Christmas ornament.

"What?" I asked, looking at Malina and Rider.

"Brick!" Rider yelled as the ornament blown up.

Green and red smoke covered the room. Hearing squeaky voices and felt small spikes on my legs. I heard Malina yelling in a different language, Rider growling but I didn't hear anything from Blossom.

"Blossom!" I yelled before I felt something stab in my neck.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Brick??? Malina is Rider's mom, which I've been planning since the beginning. What attacked them??? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!