Chapter 18

"Blossom!" I yelled as I sat up.

But instead of seeing a pair of pink eyes, I saw green. I groaned as my forehead slammed against something hard. I backed up some and saw a girl sitting infront of me.

She had a black pixie cut, a small pale face. Pouty lips and dimples. She was wearing a white tank top, allowing me to see her bra, and grey skinny jeans. She giggled as she put her bag in front of her and pulled out some food.

I looked at it and then back at her. She smiled, which I wasn't going to lie, it looked cute. When she stood up, I was allowed to see she was thick and had some brown patches on her skin.

"Uhh? Where am I? And who are you?" I asked as she held out her hand.

"My leader sent me, she said that you three are in danger." She said in a southern accent.

"Leader?" I asked as I groaned. "Oh please don't tell me you're a wolf!"

I stopped then looked around. My red eyes scanned the room, but didn't see Rider. But I heard him howling, in fear. I screamed out his name then ran out the room.

"Rider!" I yelled and banged on all of the doors.

Finally I saw double wooden doors. As much I hate to admit this, I should've gone to this door first. Why? Well there was a giant wolf painted across the double doors.

I opened the doors and saw Rider was chained. His fur was matted and bloody, his brown eyes looked at me. He whimpered and tried running to me, but he was limping. I gulped and tried running to him, but someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned and saw the girl. Her green eyes stared into mine. But her eye color made me think of Butch, then my heart hurt even more. I pulled my arm away and glared at her.

"You better five me the damn keys for that chain. Because I swear I'll make you regret doing this to him." I yelled and ran towards Rider.

"Little man." I whispered as I patted his head. "Shift into human, I'll get you out. I promise."

"He can't shift. The building won't allow him." She said as I glared at her.

"Rider needs to defeat his inner demons." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck that, give me the keys!" I yelled and turned towards Rider.

His brown eyes stared into mine, which made me upset. I grabbed his large head and pressed his against mine. I petted his fur and tried to calm down his beating down pulse.

"Come on Rider, I know you can. We need to get out of here and save Blossom." I whispered as he howled, making my ears ring.

But, please this made me upset even thinking it, I wasn't important right now. Rider's safetly was and Blossom needed us.

"Rider, please. You're like a little brother to me, I know you can do it." I whispered.

"Brick?" I heard a scared voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Rider. I gasped but saw the room was white, glowing bright. I looked around and heard the faint voice from the girl. I turned back to Rider, who was staring at me.

But he looked like when he first crashed in my house. His hair was matted but I saw some braids. He had stratches and bruises. His left eye was swollen shut, and all he had on was a brown sack.

"Rider." I said as he wrapped his arms around himself.

"I'm a liar." He mumbled.

"What?"

"That old man, he's my grandfather. He was a good man, my mama's daddy."

"And your father?"

"He's a bad man. Took his place. Pat should be alpha, not that monster."

I turned back behind me then back at Rider. He was laying on the ground and started to cry. I walked towards him, then sat across from him. I grabbed at his hands and laced them with mine.
When I looked down at my hands I saw there was two more. I looked up and saw Boomer and Butch. My eyes widened and tried yanking my hand back, but Rider looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Rider asked as I slowly nodded.

"Rider," I said but his eyes made me stop. "I know that you can shift back. I know that is going to be hard facing your fear, but you need to remember that I will always be here for you. You're my little brother, and I'm not going to let you face this world alone." I said.

Brick

I stopped and looked around. I turned back towards Rider but he was gone. I stood up and started yelling his name, then the walls turned into marble.

"You." I said as the witch turned to look at me.

She had a small smile then back towards the fire. I stepped towards her but stopped. Why? Well the fire was blazing, don't want to ruin my perfect body.

"Do you know where Blossom is?" I asked as she nodded.

"I know everything," She said then a small sob. "All but my name."

"Look I'll figure out your name, but I need to know where Blossom is." I said as she turned towards me.

"You must go alone," She said as I nodded. "Where you guys have to test if you are truly made for each other."

"But that weird making clay people dude made me for her, right?"

"Yes. Yet sometimes our human flesh will get the best of us."

"Best of us?" I asked as she smiled.

She picked up some dirt and waved her hand towards me. I walked towards her and she grabbed my hand.

"Brick, listen to me, this will take you to her. But it will be up to you to find her." The witch said as I raised my eyebrow.

"So how do I?" I asked.

She blew the dirt in my hand, making my head dizzy. My vision went fuzzy, and a ringing made my ear buzz. She grabbed my hand, with her black eyes as she stared into my soul.

"Follow your heart."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

What we thinks???? Brick??? Rider??? Is he gonna find Blossom??? Welps tells me your thoughts!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'allssss!!!!!!!!!!