Chapter 20

I couldn't open my eyes, which made my brain hurt and worry went throughout my hot body. I felt a hand over my face, which caused my whole face turn cold. I would make a pun but right now I was to scared.

Heavy breathing was in my ear next to me, which made me mad. Because who breathes in people's ear, that doesn't make any sense! I sat up and saw Blossom was laying against the wall, while Rider, in wolf form, was sleeping next to him. I rubbed his mane and stared at Blossom, who was looking at her feet.

"I don't think we can win this war." She said as I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I replied.

"Mitch was right, my kind will always fight with his kind. That's the natural order."

"Are you serious? People thought werewolves and vampires couldn't get along, but you and Rider rejected that. What about your parents, people claimed that girls always fall for gods but she loved your father."

"Brick, this war has been going on for centuries. Do you honestly think we can stop this?"

"Maybe, but what's life without chance or hope. All we have to do is get where we need to go, besides the fairies and sirens are on our side. Not to mention the witch," I said as she looked at me.

"Witch?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, she helps me when I need other. But she's trap, I need to find out her name so she could help us." I said as Blossom shook her head. "She said that we can't win this war unless we have her on our side."

"Brick, you can't trust witches. They are bound by their masters, which mostly means the Devil or Hekate." She said as I shook my head.

"I don't think she has a master, I mean her name was stolen from her, there's no way that she's owned by anyone." I said as I sighed.

Blossom shrugged her shoulders, which made me upset. I opened my arms, looking at her, she stared at me. In two seconds she ran to me, allowing me to wrap my arms around her. She cried in my chest as I stared forward, but I felt homesick.

I missed my brothers, and to brother honest, I had no idea that they were looking for me, and I haven't really gave them a reason to even look for me. I was a huge jerk, and now realize that I was kinda cocky. I guess you could say that I am a changed man.

"Brick, you're crying?" Blossom said as I reached up to touched my face.

I pulled my hand down and saw my fingers was wet. I shook my head but I felt the tears hit my legs, making me gulp. Something bumped against my shoulder, I looked down and saw Rider, in human form, rubbing hid head against my arm. He looked up at me, making me cry even more, because he looked like my siblings when they was about to cry.

"Please don't cry, I believe in you." He said, giving me deja vu. "I know! We can have some cookies, food makes everyone feel better."

"Boomer?" I whispered as Blossom grabbed my chin.

"Brick, look at me." She said as I turned to look at Rider.

"I am so sorry Boomer, I didn't mean to break your window. Butch had my hockey stick, I needed, no I wanted it back. Boomer please forgive me." I begged as Rider stumbled back some, but his face changed into Boomer's.

"Brick?" Rider asked, but his face turned into Butch.

"Butch! I missed you so much, I need to make some bets with someone. Wanna go play some hockey? I mean I know you hate it, but bonding time." I said as Blossom grabbed my face, making me face her.

"Brick, snap out of it. This isn't you, come on." She said as golden dust fell in front of us.

"Sandman!" Rider yelped.

"But he shouldn't be here, unless a human needs some happy dreams. Brick?" Blossom said as I looked up.

A tan man flew above me, his bright blue eyes stared into mine. He had curly blonde hair, tied back into a bun, and he wore chiton. He looked Greek but I just looked at him as he brought out a bag, and he gave me a small smile. Reaching in his bag, he pulled out some gold dust, then he blew it on my face. I fell back,  he flew next to my ear.

"You have to find her name before he gets you." He said as I reached out my hand, having someone grab it.

"The witch's name? But I can't guess her name. She said it was stolen from her." I said as he chuckled.

"Only chosen ones can find things that are lost, and a little hint. You'll need that favor from Fairy Kind." He said as the room turned into a dark room.

I sat up and saw Rider and Blossom was rubbing their heads. I looked around but stopped seeing a painting of a woman on the wall, making me freeze. Some writing was under the painting, which made me walked forward but a dark laugh went through the room. I looked around, and felt a cold breeze on my neck.

"So you're my next victim? Well let's play human." The raspy voice said.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!

What we thinkks??? Brick??? Blossom???? Rider???? Who's the raspy voice???? Wells tell me your thoughts!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!