Chapter 8

Putting my hand over my mouth, I screamed inside. There was many reasons to scream for this, one I was near dumpsters which could really make me smell or ruin my hair. Two Blossom was digging through this trash for rats. Three she bit into the rat! 

She turned towards me, her pink eyes was darker color. Her skin was pale where you could see every vein, and her teeth had two sharp ones. Blossom stood up, allowing me to see the blood stain shirt. I backed up some and stuck both of my hands up.

"I get it, I took to much hot sauce in. It happens." I said as she wiped her mouth and tossed the rat behind her.

"Why did you follow me?!" She whispered yelled as she walked towards me.

Backing up some, "Well you know as a manly man, you know since I'm freaking awesome, wanted to check up on my gi-... Buddy." I said as she narrowed her eyes towards me.

"You shouldn't have followed me." Blossom said as she looked around.

"I'm sensing something serious is about to happened." I said as I waved my hands, and let me tell you. 

I was right. Which is nothing new, but still scary how I was able to know ahead of time.

"Well well well," A male voice said as he came out of the shadows. "Look what I caught me, boys?" He said as I widned my eyes.

"Mitch?" I asked, which made everyone looked towards me.

"Haha, look it's Brick, the guy who got me in trouble with the big man." Mitch said as I laughed.

"Well God doesn't take sinners to lightly." I said as the three behind him hissed.

"I wouldn't mentioned him around us," Mitch said as he flicked his head up. "He doesn't like my kind. You know, since I'm techically the Devil's son." He said as I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Which it took a lot to shut me up. I'm a very talkive person, nothing can really shut me up. Unless one guy that almost killed me in school, then Blossom sucker punched him down the hall, is showing up saying that he is Satan's son. 

I can tell you right now, I'm either thinking of pissing my pants or I've done that already.

"What are you doing here Mitch, you know this is free land." Blossom said as she stepped in front of me.

"Are you sure about that Bloss?" Mitch said as he flicked his hand, making the rat fly into his hand.

"You know that a Native American cheif is buried here, that means it's claimed as a free land." She said as she tapped her foot.

"Still going by the old rules I see," He said as I cleared my throat and made the attention on me.

"So can I go? Or am I caught up this freaky cosplay thing now?" I asked as Mitch laughed.

"I always liked you Brick William Chase Jojo." Mitch said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please don't say the full name." I said as the blonde behind him scoffed.

"This is the human the Witch spoke highly of?" He said as he speed towards me. 

He got in my face, allowing me to see freckles along his cheeks. His dark red eyes, with fangs popping out. Hissing at me, I laughed and waved my hand. For two reasons, one I was kinda wanting the attention off of me, shocking right? Two, his breathe smelled terrible.

"He seems to weak." He said, which I caught onto a british accent. 

"I wouldn't misjudge, John." The other male behind Mitch said in a thick african accent.

I turned towards him nad saw he had dark brown skin. His dreadlocks braided with jewels, his dark red eyes stared into mine. As he pulled out a watch and opened it, but I didn't hear any ticking noises.

"Something telling me that he's going to bring all hell on us." He said as John laughed.

"Please Totec don't speak so highly of this human." John said as I turned towards him.

"Let him speak highly of me, John! I should be on newpapers everywhere!" I said as I poked his chest. "I am Brick Jojo, the best man ever to come on this Earth. So suck it!" I yelled, which wasn't the best idea.

"Well if you want me to." John said as he opened his mouth.

I gulped but a rock was thrown in John's mouth. Totec hissed as he tried running towards me but Blossom ran in front of me. She grabbed onto his shoulders and flipped him over. I stood there, gasping like a fish. 

Mitch stepped forward with a smile. He pointed his finger towards me, which caused a burning on my forehead. Blossom smacked her hand on my forehead, which hurt worse than the burning, and she hissed. She turned towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Touch him one more time, I swear Mitch I'll ripe you pieces and burn you!" She yelled as she turned and ran away, pulling me with her.

"Uh, Blossom?" I asked as she stopped and turned towards me.

She licked her thumb and pressed it against my forehead. The burning stopped hurting, and her cold eyes turned soft. They were a light pink and her hair was messy, which only made her look more like a amazon princess. Like Wonder Woman.

"What are you?" I asked as Blossom sighed and pointed towards her fangs.

"A vampire dummy." 

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Brick finally knows??? We knows! Everyone knows!!! Welps your thoughts??? Mitch??? What does John and Totec mean by the Witch spoke so highly of??? Wells your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!