Chapter 21

The room grew cold, which only made eveything worst. Rider growled as he grabbed me arm, then threw me at the wall. Blossom speed in front of me, which only made the guy laugh.

"Do you think you can hide him from me?" He said.

"I can." Rider said as Blossom straighten her back.

"Blossom, why can Rider? Why can't you?" I asked as she grumbled.

"Only wolves can touch creatures from the moon, an acient curse was laid down. Greeks creatures can't touch him." Blossom said.

I felt her heart break from those words, knowing how much she wanted to protect me. But now I felt like I needed to protect both of them, because they deserve it just as much I do. I grabbed her arms and turned her to face me, staring into her pink eyes.

"It's my turn to protect you." I whispered as she nodded.

"Who are you!" I yelled as the guy laughed.

"Wouldn't the famous chosen one love to know? But you can't, that is what eating you up." He replied.

"Rider, come back dude," I said as he growled before running to me. "Tell me your name, right now!"

"I have many names, from every country, every language, every time period. Which one would you like to know?" He asked.

"Well give the american one, because I know to much ancient Greek things." I said as he smiled.

"My name is Sandman." He said as I raised my eyebrow.

"But I saw you earlier! I thought you were good, not evil." I said as he stepped out.

He had dark purple, and his eyes were a color of magna. He had a long black coat, purple skinny jeans with black boots. Sandman smirked allowing us to see his perfect white teeth, which I was really jealous of. He raised one hand up, black dust with gold specks. He made a wolf, and made it run at me.

"Some cultures think that I'm evil," He said as the wolf splattered on my chest. "Others think I'm good."

He pointed at the dust on my chest and made a small dog. I stared at it and the dust turned into gold, I looked up and saw he was golden. Purple hair was now a light yellow, clothes turned into a white chiton. He made me think of an angel but when he flinched, it was like both sides was fighting each other.

Chosen one, think of him as both evil and good. That will only make him see clearly.

I gulped but my gut told me that the witch was right, also because who would go against a witch? I grabbed him by the shoulders as he stared into my eyes, but I thought of all the times I had great dreams and terrible ones. His eyed went slack but something made me turn to the painting.

"The witches name." I said as he nodded.

I let go of him and ran to the wall. I scrubbed at the dusted words, looking at Blossom. She rushed to me and Rider shifted into a wolf stood behind us. I nodded and Blossom helped me rubbed off the dust, as we both tried to read the language.

"Blossom, what does it say?" I asked as she looked at me.

"I don't know! I can't read Native American writing." She said as the Sandman laughed.

"It's not Native American writing! You stupid Greek, its Mayan. None of you can read it!" Sandman said with a laugh.

Rider howled which made me turn around. I saw Sandman arms were wide open, and pure black dust poured out. He smirked and snapped his fingers, making me grab Rider's tail and pull him back. Rider snapped at the direction towards Sandman, who just laughed.

"So you're the chosen one! The one is to set us free? But would we really be free, or would we ve slaves. I love making dreams, but being held back isn't something I enjoy!" Sandman yelled.

I looked down and saw the sand was to my knees. I looked back at Blossom, who legd was steaming. I grabbed her and put her on Rider, and I grew angry. Her legs was red, fabric burnt and she had tears streaming down her face. I cupped her face and gave her a smile.

"Brick," She said. "I'm scared, and I can't protect you. What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"I'm not so sure. But I'll find a way." I replied.

"Sandman knows every fear, every dream, there's no way to beat him." Blossom said as I smirked.

"Have you met me?" I asked as she smiled.

"Rider, make sure the dust doesn't touch Blossom." I said as Rider nodded.

I ran towards the Sandman and grabbed him by the shoulders, making us fall on the ground. He yelled making the sand fly up, and slam on top of us. I opened my mouth to scream and felt the sand come in my mouth. But instead I spit the sand at him and covered his eyes, feeling our bodies bury together underneath the sand.

If you fall any deeper in the dream dust, you will not be able to come out.

I grabbed his shirt and swam up to the top, seeing that the room was seventy five percent filled. I saw Rider was struggling and Blossom crying out in pain. I tried swimming towards them but Sandman threw sand in my eyes.

"Why are you trying to help them? Blossom stole you from your brothers, Rider killed her mother. Why are you fighting against me?" He asked as I coughed.

"Shut up." I said.

"If you join me, then we can save the world." He whispered. "And I give you what your heart truly desires."

I opened my eyes and saw Butch and Boomer smiling, they made a huge feast. I saw all my favorite foods, Chinese and Indian food. My hockey team was in the back, calling out my name, and my mom was sitting in the chair. Her curly red hair covered most of her face, but I saw her smile, and she opened her arms.

"Come home Brick." She said.

"Mama?" I muttered as Sandman grabbed my shoulders.

"That what your heart truly wants. Isn't it?" He whispered.

Brick!

The witch made me saw the truth, Rider arched his back to the touch the cieling, drowning in thebsand. Blossom was covered in red burns and was close to dying. I turned around and saw Sandman eyes wide open, I smirked and punched him in the face.

"My heart desires Blossom!" I yelled as I kicked him back.

"Fairy King, give me the name of the witch!" I begged as the Sandman hissed.

I felt something burn in my head, hearing fairy bells. I knew it was the Fairy King telling me the witch's name, because that what was my favor. The mayan writing appeared in front of me, then it turned into english.

"Malinalxochitl!" I yelled as the sand covered me.

A bright light flashed and a giggle went through the room.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinkks??? Brick??? Sandman???? The witches name??? Btw thats an Aztec goddess, because I am such a mythology nerd. Welps your thoughts!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!