Chapter 10

I had no idea what came over me, because Blossom told me that silver couldn't hurt her. But instead, still don't know the reason, I grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped us around. Making Mitch stab me in my shoulder, I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Brick!" Blossom yelled.

"Awe man! How am I gonna play hockey with this stupid stake sticking out my shoulder?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" The two vampires asked together which made me raise my eyebrow.

"What do you guys want me to care about dying?" I asked as they nodded with a look on their faces.

I took my arms off of Blossom and crossed my arms. "Well I wouldn't have to if you didn't stab me in my back!" I yelled as I looked towards Mitch.

"Well it was meant for Blossom." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Then why didn't you see me flipping us around, now my shoulder in pain! I don't know if I'll be able to play hockey, but I swear this Mitch! I am so angry I can't even make a promise, so boom!" I yelled as Blossom slapped her forehead.

Mitch raised his eyebrow but shook his head. He snapped his fingers, the sounds of wolves howled in the distance. I backed up some, putting my hands up. Blossom hissed behind him, which made he turn around and saw she was hissing at my back door.

"I thought wolves hated vampires." I whispered as Mitch laughed.

"They hate those Greek ones, but our kind we're alright with them." Mitch replied as I nodded, but them started to shake my head.

"No way! The movies, also Twilight, clearly said that werewolves hated all kinds of vampires. I mean that's the nature order." I said as I crossed my arms.

The back door was crushed by a large black wolf standing on top of. He growled which made Mitch smirked as Blossom back up some, in fear. Alright that made me angry, but to say this, I was already angry. I mean there's a large black wolf standing on my door, which I was going to be grounded forever, and Blossom was shaking.

I took in a deep breathe then put my fingers to my mouth. I whistled, which Boomer taught me how to change the pitches, so I did it loud as possible. The wolf howled as he started to slam his head against the shards of the door and I marched up to the wolf, who was now human.

I grabbed him by the ear, which made him whimpered. I brought him up and saw it was a small tan boy. His long black hair covered his shoulders, and he was only wearing his boxers. His warm brown eyes looked in mine, which made me think of Boomer, those puppy dog eyes he pulled whenever he was to lazy to get a drink.

Which I was a sucker for all the time.

I sighed and let go of the ear, which made him smile. He shifted into a wolf, which made Blossom scream out my name, I waited to be killed by the wolf but instead he just rubbed his head against my stomach. I turned back to the vampires, Blossom was awestruck while Mitch was slapping his forehead.

"Are you kidding me! Come on Rider, we talked about this." Mitch yelled as he snapped his fingers.

Rider growled, but not towards me, he was glaring at Mitch. He growled and leaped towards Mitch, who widened his eyes and jumped out the window. Rider howled, which made others follow his lead, he turned to look back at me. He gave me a toothy smile, which just plain scary, but he jumped on me and started to lick my face.

"Gross, dog breathe!" I yelled as he leaped off and walked around Blossom, who was shaking.

"Are you scared of wolves?" I asked as Blossom nodded.