Chapter 25

You may wanna know what I am feeling right now? All honesty I don't know what I am feeling, so many emotions wrap up in my mind right now. The only thing that keep me from running and attacking Mitch is Blossom. She grabbed on my arm and made sure that it is a steel grip, so that's gonna bruise. Yay!

"Blossom, I need to get my brothers." I said.

"How do you know if their real? Maybe Mitch is playing a trick on us." Blossom said, making me look at her.

"Trick? Blossom, darling, I think I know my brothers. Besides if Mitch is going to start this war early then I'm going to finish it." I said, tearing my arm away from her grip.

"You called me darling?" Blossom asked, most likely talking to herself.

"Mitch this is seriously a low blow! I mean we're friends, yeah?" I asked as he sighed.

"You crossed the line when you flirted with my soul mate. Wanna talk about low blows." Mitch replied.

"Wait," Putting my hands up. "You started this whole freaking war, made me run away from home, making Rider fight against Aubrey! Just for flirting with Princess?!" I yelled.

"And other reasons." Mitch said with his voice getting higher.

"Wow, and I thought I am stupid." I said as he hissed.

Blossom out her arm out in front of me, making me look down at her. She reminded me of every single woman warrior out there, she could've been the face for woman suffrage. Blossom has power aura around her, something that made me happy.

Sure Blossom is cute, who can't see that, but during this whole trip I saw something else in her. Even if she is a vampire, she is also human, which is maybe the main reason why I am so attracted to her. Maybe that is why I jumped into the water full of sirens, making deals with Fairy King and those little mobster elves. Maybe that's why I left my brothers, but then again.

This wasn't Mitch's fault that he got Boomer and Butch, it was mine.

I looked away from Blossom. "I'm sorry."

"What?" She asked.

"For everything, I'm sorry for those aweful puns I told you, for relating everything to Twilight, for just being that selfish person."

"Brick. Don't be sorry."

"Seriously? I honestly been a whole jerk this whole way.  I knew how much you didn't want Rider but I brought him away!"

"So? I'm glad you brought, Brivk that's you. That's one of the many things I really like about you, you're annoying but in a good way." Blossom said.

I smiled and nodded. I turned to face Mitch, glaring at him. He wore a smug look, making me wanna slap it off. I mean he really makes my blood boil now, like no one brings my brothers into this! No one.

"Blossom, stay back. I can't have you getting hurt." I said.

She snorted and grabbed my hand. "We're not splitting up now. We started this together and we're gonna finish it together."

I smiled and looked up at the sky. Thank you clay making dude and goddesses that made Blossom. Because I don't know how I lived this long without her.

Together we ran towards Mitch, might I say hand and hand. To all the ladies out there who want the Brick, guess what? I am falling for a vampire not a plain human! I bet you are fuming with anger, but I'm not gonna flirt around with girls anymore, not even look at them!

Unless you want me to braid your hair, because I love doing that.

We finally made it to Mitch and he smirked as he pointed down to my brothers. I heard them breathing but barely, that only made me freak out more. I let go of Blossom's hand and tried to reach for them but Mitch stepped on my hands. Which actually hurts. I groaned and looked up at him, which that seemed to make Mitch laugh.

"I could let them live, for a price of course." Mitch said.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to pull away from his shoes.

"Join my side." He said, making me freeze.

"What?"

"I would even let Blossom and that stupid werewolf live."

I glared at him, wanting to stab him in the eye. I pulled away my hands and pushed him away, grabbing onto my brothers I pulled them away from Mitch. Blossom grabbed them and tossed over her shoulder. Have I mentioned that she's Wonder Woman? Because she is.

I stood up and turned behind me, seeing Rider barking. I narrowed my eyes and saw Aubrey limping, I smiled. Throwing my arms in the air cheering, but the wolves howled. I ran to Rider, wanting to tell him good job but something grabbed my leg. I looked down and saw seaweed.

"What?" I asked but felt myself being tugged.

Rider howled and ran to me, having the other wolves follow him. I turned on my back and grabbed at the green thing, hearing Blossom scream my name. I looked up and saw a girl smiling at me. She had pink hair with bright blue eyes, she had a tail appearing above her. I widened my eyes and punched the ground, no idea what that's gonna do, but the ground cracked. Before I could see what it is, I was dragged into water.

I screamed but that only let the water in my throat. Now you can call me stupid, go ahead. I saw the mermaid looking at me, she giggled as she touched my face. I pushed her away and tried swimming to the top, but the seaweed is still wrapped around my ankle. The mermaids grabbed my body and dragged me down, I reached up praying that someone would save me. I heard singing in the water, I turned and saw sirens swimming towards me. The mermaids hissed and let me go, allowing me to swim up.

I pushed myself on the dry land and ripped off the seaweed. I took in some air and turbed around, seeing Blossom fighting with vampires, Rider protecting Boomer and Butch, wolves attacking others and Bigfoot stomping on smaller creatures. Fairy King flew past me, changing his appearance and winked at me. I gave him a smile and stood up, feeling something around my waist. I looked over and saw Malina smiling and waving her hands, sending out spells and curses.

I reached down from my waist and pulled it out, seeing a wooden stake. I raised my eyebrow but Mitch landed in front of me with a smirk. He opened his arms wide.

"Are you ready Brick?" He asked.

I smiled. "To kick your ass? Yes." I said then charged at him.

Finally allowing the prophecy to come to life.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Blossick??? The battle starting??? Also I hate to say It but this book will only have three more chapters...... But don't worry more Blossick feels are coming your way!!!!!!!! So your thoughts????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!