Chapter 16

I started to climb the tree, because of two reasons. One, I am not going to be sleeping on wet grass. Two, Rider was looking upset.

Being the older sibling I was, I wanted to talk to him.

Groaning, because an tree branch just slapped in my face. I finally reached the same branch as Rider, which was really high. He was sniffing and pulling at his braid.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." He mumbled and started to chew on his nails.

"Rider, I know you're lying. Come on you can tell me." I said as I tapped on his hand.

"Does Blossom hate me?" He asked, which made freeze.

"What? What gave you that idea?" I said, while laughing awkwardly.

"I remember something that my dad said," Rider said as he looked at me. "He said that the Greeks need to pay, they invaded our land. I was a young pup, but he also said that he wanted to get revenge on them."

"Why did he want revenge on them?"

"One of them killed my mom." He whispered, which made me stare at him.

He started to cry, which made my heart break. I grabbed him and pulled him close, rubbing his back. He cried on my shirt, even if it's my new shirt.

Shocker right?

I brushed his messy hair, which had leaves tangled all in. I sighed and kissed his head. Rider grabbed my shirt and buried his face inside.

"How do you feel about Blossom?" I asked as he pulled away and brushed away some tears.

"She's nice and funny. She doesn't even smell like the one who killed my mom. But my dad swears that it was her family." Rider replied.

"You can tell by her smell?"

"Yeah! Everyone has their own smell, like Mitch smells like chocolate, nasty. You smell like strawberries, good."

"Hm, I was hoping for something more manly."

"Brick?"

"Hm."

"Why does everyone think Alphas are so powerful?" He asked as I looked down at him.

"I mean my dad says that it only makes his wolf look bigger. But he told me when I become leader of the pack, my wolf will be bigger than his." Rider said.

I opened my mouth but he started to yawn. I looked down at him, then let him lay on my lap. I sighed before looking up at the stars.

My red eyes tried to look for the Big Dipper, but they started to close. I leaned back and shut my eyes.

"Your mind is very easy." I heard a deep male voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about my Alpha." He said.

"What Alpha? I haven't met one." I replied.

He chuckled and snapped his fingers, allowing me to open my eyes. I gasped and looked around, seeing I was in a den. I turned and saw a man sitting across from me.

His eyes was closed, but he had long gray hair. His face was wrinkled, but their was red paint was across his eyes and under his chin, with it outlined yellow paint.

"Who are you?" I asked as he smiled, showing me the smile lines.

"Just a old fellow, looking out for my best friend." He replied.

"Rider." I said as he nodded.

"That's was his name given to him by his mother, but the tribe knows him by another."

"Wait," I said as I stuck my hands up. "Is Rider your Alpha?" I asked as he chuckled.

"No, he is merely the son of mine." The old man replied as I nodded.

"So why am I here?" I asked, waving my hand around the dream.

"I wanted to warn, and believe me this could cost my life," He said as I gulped. "If you do not get the vampire and Ahiga become allies, or Aaron shall take you down." He said.

I opened my mouth but I landed on something hard. A scream left my mouth and the dream faded, I opened my eyes. I saw I was falling down, while Rider was yelling.

I grabbed him and flipped up where I was gonna take the fall. And let me tell you, I already hate this idea. My body is going to bring bruised and cut up, which makes me cringe.

But amazingly I didn't land on the hard ground! Instead a pair of arms caught me, I looked and saw Blossom staring at me.

"Brick? I thought you didn't want hurt your precious body?" Blossom said as I rolled my eyes.

"I was just sucked into a dream, I mean can't just snap into my Superman senses." I said as she put me down.

I looked down at Rider who was wide eye. I put him down and brushed my hair back, and I looked between him and Blossom. Chewing on my bottom lip, which probably wasn't the best idea ever, but thay old guy warning was in my head.

Also who in sweet tea wad Ahiga? Was that the alpha or someone that we need to find along the way.

"Okay, so we have the sirens on our side. Does that mean Bigfoot is on our side?" I asked as Blossom nodded.

"Yes, and she wanted me you tell you, that she wants you to take her out on a date." Blossom said as I put up my hands.

"Know what, nahh I'm good. I just want one girl." I said, then turning bright red.

"But we are getting off the most important subject," I said as she raised her eyebrow. "Me! I mean come on, I'm getting killed left or right. Shouldn't I have a bit more information about something." I said.

"On what?" Rider asked.

"So for some reason an old man popped up in my dream, and he claimed that he knee you." I said as I pointed towards him.

Rider chewed on his bottom lip and turned up tiwards the sky. He looked back down and slapped his cheek, which made Blossom and I both jumped. Blossom reached out but pulled back her hand.

"Did he have a blind eye?" Rider asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dunno, he had his eyes closed. Why you know him?" I asked as Rider jumped up and down.

"Of course I do! Grandpa Pat! He's the only that was nice to me after my mom died." Rider said as I looked towards Blossom.

"Bloss, do you got any ideas how to out run a Alpha?" I asked and Rider turned his head to the side.

"Brick. Alphas are way different from the rest of the pack. You can't out run them." Blossom said with her cheeks tinted red.

"I don't believe that." I said as I lookrd around. "Some stupid mythical creature that doesn't want to kill me has to be around!" I yelled as I punched the tree.

"Ow." A male voice said.

"Rider, buddy, I didn't hit you." I said as I looked at him.

"That wasn't me." Rider whispered behind Blossom, who wad staring up behind me.

"Brick," She said as she looked at me. "Get over here now."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Brick??? Rider??? Who's the stranger??? Alpha??? Grandpa Pat???? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'allls!!!!!!!!!!