Chapter 12

"Their Amazons." She said as I backed up some.

I looked back at the woman who had her spear against my chest, which she now shouting orders in Greek. I turned and saw she was making them tie Rider up, which made my blood boil. I growled and kicked the woman legs, which made her fall down.

Blossom screamed out my name, I grabbed her spear and ran towards Rider. I had no idea what came over me, maybe it was the hockey skills I gained. But I shouldered away one of the girls, and grabbed her spear. I threw one of the spears, making her pinned against the tree. 

I turned and saw Blossom was standing up, she was fighting the girl who was running after me. I nodded then dodged one of the punches. Sliding between her legs, but she grabbed my ankles. She threw me against the tree, as she came charging towards me, Blossom put herself between us.

"Get back." Blossom hissed as I stood up, and leaned against the tree.

"Blossom." I mumbled as I grabbed the back of her shirt, making her turn back at me.

"You're the famous Blossom?" The woman asked as she straighten her back.

"And you are?" Blossom asked.

"Queen Hippolyta." She said as the others bowed their heads, which made me sick.

How could they bow to a woman who was hurting a innocent child? Rider was back to human, but he had a bloody nose and he had a black eye. He was bruised near the rib area, which made me wanna punch every woman out there. 

Would that make me a woman beater? Don't know, maybe but they had no right for what they did to Rider.

"Weren't you killed by Hercules?" I asked, which made all the girls flinched.

"Brick, use Greek names. It messes with our brains if you don't." Blossom whispered, as I nodded. 

"I mean... uh, Blossom what was the Greek name?" I asked, as Hippolyta laughed.

"And they wonder why we keep our males in chains!" She exclaimed as the others laughed,

"Heracles, and she was dead for a while. But since she was based off myths, she was able to come to life again and again." Blossom said as I nodded then looked down.

She was wearing a golden belt. I narrowed my eyes towards them, and felt a burning on my chest. I looked down and saw there was a silver dagger, I looked around and saw there was fairies coming out of the trees. I raised my eyebrow, then saw Hippolyta was smirking.

"Why are you hanging so freely around this male, Blossom? We are women, show him who's boss!" The queen exclaimed.

"How should I do that?" Blossom asked.

"By locking him in chains of course!" Hippolyta said as she laughed, making the other women laugh along with her.

I opened my mouth but the queen raised her eyebrow towards me. She smirked, allowing me to see her perfect white teeth. She pointed her spear at my chest, which I was getting tired of it. I mean come on! Just talk to me normally, without the spear pointing. Many people would miss me if I was gone.

Like tons of people!

"So you're the famous Brick, the soulmate of this woman?" She said as she nodded her head towards Blossom. "If you ask me, you should lock them in chains!" She yelled, as I heard chains being rattled.

I turned and saw Rider shifted into wolf, looking rugged. He growled at the women surrounding him, they laughed. They threw the chains on Rider, and brought him to the ground. He howled, and I saw the chains was tearing off some of the fur. 

I growled and grabbed Blossom, pulling her behind me I threw the dagger. The Amazons gasped but Hippolyta caught it. Blossom started to ask me why, but I kicked the queen back into the tree. Then the Fairy King came out, he nodded his head towards me.

This isn't you calling me, do not worry chosen one. I just never liked the Amazons.

I nodded and saw the fairies started to surround queen Hippolyta. I turned and saw the chains was silver, which made me let go of Blossom and ran towards the Amazons. The women yelled as they charged after me, but Blossom ran in front of me and took down the warriors.

"Rider, shift into a human! Now!" I yelled as he shifted into his human form.

Blossom and I grabbed at the chains and threw them at the Amazons. I picked up Rider and turned towards the fairies. Bells rang through the forest, but I saw a glowing light in front of me. I narrowed my eyes and looked towards Blossom.

"Is that south?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know! I lost our direction whenever you travled to the Fairy world." She said as I groaned but something was pulling me towards there.

"Let's go!" I yelled as I started to run that direction, but it didn't take long for Blossom to catch up with me.

"How do you know that we should go that way?" Blossom asked as I looked towards her.

"You don't see the glowing light?" I asked, and looked down towards Rider.

His wounds started to heal, which made me wanna face palm. Because I didn't remembered that werewolves could heal faster than humans. I grumbled multiple curse words and looked towards Blossom, who looked lost in the thought.

She turned towards me, and saw that I was starting to run out of the breath. Her face crossed in pain, before she took Rider from my arms and carried him fireman style. I smiled at her, as I tighten my bag straps.

"Did you figured out where Bigfoot was?" Blossom asked as I nodded.

"Fairy King said that she was hiding along the southern woods. Which I'm guessing that Bigfoot has a human wife?" I asked as Blossom laughed.

"What?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Blossom!" I yelled as she speed up, and I laughed as I chased after her.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Blossom??? Brick??? Rider???? The Amazons???? Your thoughts????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!