bonus chapter 2

Saturday, 6:10am

Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel draped around his lower half. He shook the wetness of his hair away and noticed that his wife was still tucked comfortably in bed.

A grin instantly played on his lips as he thought of something. Taehyung took a pair of boxers from the bureau and put them on before climbing back on their bed.

With the remaining drops of liquid in his hair, he ran his fingers on them, making sure they landed on her face.

Kyungmin let out a grunt and turned to her side, the opposite of Taehyung. However, Taehyung still was not satisfied with it. Feeling a little cold, he dropped under the covers and rested his head on his hand, elbow pressed on the pillow just behind Kyungmin.

"Kyungmin-ah~" he said in a singsong and poked his wife on her cheek.

With her heavy lids on, she flicked his hand away and pulled her pillow to her chest tighter.

"Kyungkyung." Taehyung managed to navigate his hand below the blanket to find her waist. He gave it a light squeeze.

"Taehyung," grumbled Kyungmin, pushing his hand away. "It's early in the morning, go back to sleep."

"It's six," he nonchalantly responded, playing with the small flab on Kyungmin's stomach. She did not really like it when Taehyung did that.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she shuffled to her side, Taehyung's direction, stuffing the pillow to her face. "Go to sleep, Taetae." Her voice was muffled.

Frustration flew across Taehyung's face when he couldn't see his wife. With a pout, he snatched the pillow away from Kyungmin and pulled the covers away from her.

Kyungmin gave him a grumpy look which Taehyung only found adorable due to her milky eyes.

"You're such a kid," cried Kyungmin. "And put some clothes on. Geez, it's so cold."

Kyungmin's attempt to reach the blanket failed when Taehyung caught her arm. Rather than being annoyed, Kyungmin let out a chuckle, causing Taehyung to widen his grin.

"Why did I marry you again?" joked Kyungmin, eyes closed, voice a little groggy.

Taehyung's brows quirked up, finding her words a challenge. He sunk low, now being eye-leveled with Kyungmin.

"Do you want me to make you remember?"

Due to the proximity of their faces, Kyungmin felt his breath against her face. The scent of mint attacking her nostrils.

"Do I?" pressed Kyungmin, lips stretched into a smile, eyes half-open to meet Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung scrunched up his nose, his famous rectangular smile slowly appearing. Then, he gently planted kisses on Kyungmin's forehead, down to her eyes, nose and cheeks. Kyungmin felt her stomach drop when Taehyung's lips landed on the side of her lips, obviously teasing her.

"Come on, wake up!" urged Taehyung, but Kyungmin remained as stiff as a log. "Does that mean no?"

When Kyungmin did not respond, Taehyung sat up, and without warning, poked on Kyungmin's sides and every possible ticklish nerve in her body.

"T-Taehyung! Yah— S-stop!" Kyungmin tried to form a coherent sentence to tell him to stop, attempting to block his hands away as well, but Taehyung was quick and his hands were far more stronger than hers.

After the sudden turn of events, Taehyung was on top of her, locking her in between his legs and pinning her hands on both sides of her head.

"Kyungmin-ah~"

"Yah!" She could only tilt her head when Taehyung blew on her ear, defenseless as her arms were caged by Taehyung.

Taehyung dipped his head beside her face, nuzzling on the crook of her neck.

"Taehyung..." she half-whined and half-mused, grinning.

Taehyung suddenly stopped, turning his head so that his mouth was once again leveled to her ears.

In the breathiest manner, he whispered directly to her ears. "I want twins."

Taehyung began to leave a trail of soft kisses from her earlobe, to her jaw then down to her neck. A gasp slipped out Kyungmin's mouth when Taehyung playfully bit her exposed shoulder. She was aware of the blush on her face and she sure felt a little embarrassed by what Taehyung had implied.

But what could she do? She married Taehyung and she loved him stupidly enough to accept his weirdness.

"Taehyung!" whined Kyungmin, wanting to push him away but her giggles overpowered her efforts to pull up her strength.

Taehyung stopped and inched his face close to Kyungmin's, still hovering above her, but now resting his hand on the pillow. He pouted, making Kyungmin shake her head for the brat Taehyung had been since the start of the morning.

Kyungmin cupped the sides of his husband's face. Sometimes, she still couldn't believe every good thing that she had in life was real.

Taehyung looked away and climbed out of the bed, tearing himself apart from Kyungmin.

Just when she thought Taehyung was done with his antics, he scooped her up from bed, carrying her bridal-style.

"What are you doing?" Kyungmin asked between laughs, paddling her legs to break free from Taehyung. "Taehyung!" She hit him playfully on the chest.

But that did not stop Taehyung who had a sly grin from bringing her inside the bathroom and cautiously placing her on the bathtub.

"Taehyung it's so—YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!" Kyungmin shrieked, her lungs failing her as she battled for air against the rush of water, coming from the handheld bidet, directed at her face.

She gingerly stood up on the bathtub to get back at Taehyung, making sure she wouldn't slip whilst Taehyung clutched on his stomach, his other hand slapping on his leg, finding her reaction too funny that no sound was coming out of his mouth anymore.

Kyungmin threw a soap at him and Taehyung dodged it without amiss. Disappointed, she stopped on her feet and glowered at Taehyung through slitted eyes. He slowly calmed down from his soundless laughter, but it was still there, and he grinned, warmth and enthusiasm dripping all over.

Approaching Kyungmin, Taehyung spread his arms wide and pulled her into a tight hug. She wasn't necessarily in favor due to the fact that she was wet all over, her damp hair was sticking to her neck and Taehyung who was barely clothed was hugging her, chin leaning on the crown of her head.

But well, she was not fully against it either anyway.

— ✿ —
:)