Part 2

Jonah’s POV

“Yeah okay, me and mum and dad are gonna tell her later, yeah I’m so excited, okay, bye.” I say as I hang up on the phone. I was talking to Angie, yes Angie Simpson, were gonna surprise Sophia and Cody. The Jones family, that’s us, is flying to LA for 3 weeks. First week, were in a hotel and the rest, if all goes well, then were staying with the Simpson’s, haha get it? Sorry.

My thoughts were interrupted when Sophia came walking through the door to our conservatory with mum and dad following behind, I guess now is when were gonna tell her, but were leaving the Cody part out, didn’t I mention that?

“So, why did we have a family meeting? Were not moving again are we?” Sophia said getting worried, “Calm down, were not, we just wanted to tell you, the in 5 days, were going on holiday, to LA for 3 weeks,” Mum said with a smile on her face, Sophia’s eyes lit up as she squealed, “Yayy! Thank you, I’m so excited!” She said as she went to give mum, dad and me a hug. If only she knows what’s going to happen in them 3 weeks.

Angie’s POV

I gather the family around, in the living room, except Cody. “Okay, Alli, Tom do you remember Sophia?” I ask, while holding Brad’s hand, Alli nods and gives me a strange look, as if to ask ‘why are you bringing her up all of a sudden’ Tom shakes his head, “Son, Sophia is the girl in all the pictures with Cody and Alli when they were little, remember?” Brad says trying to regain Tom’s memory, he nods his head and continues to listen, “Well, Sophia and her mum, dad and brother, you remember Carin, Andy and Jonah? Well there coming in 5 days to LA for 3 weeks. Now, we can’t tell Cody, because Sophia only thinks she’s coming for a holiday, but were going to, invite them over and then they’re staying for the last two weeks, okay?” I say, looking at Alli who has the biggest smile on her face, “So, what don’t we do?” Brad says pointing at the two of them, “We don’t tell Cody.” They both say together, we nod and smile. I can tell Alli is really excited and I hope Cody will be, when they come.

Alli’s POV

OHMIGOSH I can’t believe I’m going to see Sophia again! Its unbelievable how much I’ve missed her, and I know Cody will be ten times more happy than I am right now, when he see‘s her! I wonder how much she’s changed, if she still has her long light brown hair and blue eyes? But then again, she was 8 when she left..

Oh and I’m going to see my 2nd mum and dad, and big brother, yeah that’s how close our family’s where.

I wonder how Cody will react to seeing her, will he even recognize her? Will he be angry we didn’t tell him? Will he not want anything to do with her? I doubt any of that will be true, but you never know what could happen.