Part 12

Sophia's POV

Its thursday today, we're leaving on saturday, two days left. Me and Cody told our parents and that, that we're going public. They were okay with it, but worried, they said that the paparazzi are going to be crazy, I guess I have to get used to it right?

Yeah, so were gonna go out today. As a couple. In front of everyone. Oh gosh, I'm nervous.

"You ready Soph?" Cody said, as he grabs my hand, and gives me a reassuring smile, I nod, as we walk out the door, and out the gates, to the van waiting for is. 

We are on our may to mall, how much more public can you get? We got the mall, and the van door opened. We got out and walked into the mall, hand in hand, this is it.

We walked through the mall, and I was already getting looks from teenage girls. "You want to get something to eat?" Cody asked me as he looked at me, I nodded and we walked into Subway. We sat down at the table and Cody went to get us drinks. I was fiddling with my hands, when a shadow covered my table. I looked up too see three teenage girls about my age. They looked like the mean girls, except there were 3. The one at the front was obviously the leader, if that's what you call them. I gave them a look as if to say 'who are you?' "Maddy, Codys biggest Simpsonizer," The 'leader' said as she gave me a dirty look, I gave her one back. Yeah buddy, you give me dirty I give you filthy. "Lana" "Amy" "Cody's second biggest Simpsonizers." The other two said, as they stood behind the first girl. "Nice to know." I said as I turned around and looked out the window. "Cody is ours." Maddy said as she pulled me shoulder towards her. I had a blank expression on my face, I couldn't be bothered with a couple of over obsessed Cody Simpson fans. "Whatever you say. Now, leave me alone. Please." I say as I point in a random direction gesturing them to leave, they huff and stomp away. Bitches.

"Hey, I'm back." Cody said as he set my drink in front of me, I smile and take a sip from my drink. "What were them girls doing over here?" Cody asked giving me a, 'you better tell me' look. "They were like," I coughed, " Codys ours, were Codys biggest fans, blah, blah, blah." I said trying to do a impersonation of them, but failing. "Oh, I'm sorry." Cody said giving me a sympathetic look. "Its fine, Its just, they don't even have a reason to hate on me, I mean I haven't done anything to them. They need to get a grip to be honest. No offence." I say, smiling. "None taken." Cody said smiling back at me. "So, what do you want to do, these last few days?" Cody said fiddling with his drink. "I don't mind, whatever you would want to do." I said drinking my drink. "Hmmm..." Cody said as he put his hands on his chin (its so cute when he does that:D) thinking. "How about... We just have a lazy day tomorrow, spend as much time as possible together?" Cody said, as he smiled small at me, I smiled at how cute he was, and replied, "Its a date." As I hold his hand under the table.

We walked out of subway hand and hand, and carried on walking through the mall. We were about to go in Topshop, when the girls from subway came up to Cody, "OMG I love you so so so so so much, please can I have a picture?" Maddy said, pushing me, so I fell on the floor. "Ow." I said rubbing my back. "Soph! Are you okay? What happened?" I looked at the girl while taking Codys hand. I'm not a tell tale so, I'm not gonna tell. "I guess I slipped on something, you know me, always been clumsy! I'm though honestly." I say smiling, trying not to show pain. My back hurts like hell. Cody pulls me into a hug, and rubs my back, causing me more pain, I try not to wince. I pull away and say, "Go on, take a picture with your fans." As I stand to the side, waiting for him to finish. Cody took the picture and said thank you as he walked over to me, and we walked into Topshop, and looked around.

We had been to all the shops in the mall, and my back was hurting a lot more, as I was holding bags. We got back to Codys house, and I dropped my bags in the guest room, and knocked on my mums door. "Come in." I heard my dad say. I opened the door, and shut it after me. I walked over to my mum, who was lying on the bed reading a book. I guess she saw the pain in my eyes, as she asked, "What's wrong sweetie?". "I fell in the mall, one of Codys fans pushed me, my back is really hurting me." I say as I rub my back. "Turn around, let me look." My mum says, gently turning me around. I turn around, and lifted up the back of my top, just as I do that, the door opens behind me. "Hey, Carin. Have you se- Oh my god. Sophia." Codys says, as he closes the door and walks over to me. I put my shirt down, and turn around. Time for my explanation.