Part 10

Sophia's POV. 1 week later

So, its been a week since me and Cody started dating, we haven't told anybody, but Alli kind of figured it out.

We've been staying in Cody's for the past week, we have like 8 days left in LA, then I go back to London, to school. Oh the joy!

Me and Cody, were at the movies, watching Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. Its nearly finished, its a good film

Me and Cody don't show any PDA in public, or, around our family's. We're gonna tell people, before we leave, like a couple days, to see how they take it.

"Good movie right?" I asked, as me and Cody walked of the theatre room. "Yeah, I actually liked it" Cody said as he put is arm around my shoulders, and we made our way outside, only to see papz. We've been trying to avoid them, but I guess were not doing a very good job.

We walked into Codys driveway, and walked up to the door, when Cody stopped me, and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled as we pulled away. "Because we can't do it inside" Cody said smiling and opening the door , we got inside and walked into the living, to see everybody except Tom, sat down, with all eyes on us. "Um, what's going on?" Cody said, as we sat down on one of the empty sofas. "You know, you guys can tell us anything, right?" My mum said, as she looked at us. "Yeah, why?" I asked confused. She sighed and pushed a magazine in front of us. I read the headline. 'Cody Simpson got a new girl?' And underneath was 3 pictures of me and Cody hugging, laughing and one of kissing. "How do they find out about this stuff!? Why can't they give me some privacy with my girlfriend!!" Cody said as he stormed upstairs. "I'll go.' I said as I ran upstairs to Cody's room.

I opened his door to see him lying, on his bed, with his fists balled up. "I'm sorry, i just, wanna keep you away from the fame as much as possible, its a crazy world." Cody said as I shut his door and sat on the edge of his bed. "Come here." I did what was I was told and lied down next Cody, with my head on his chest. Cody started to stroke to stroke my hair, and we lied in silence, as I listened to his heartbeat.

"That probably wasn't the best way to tell them, that we're dating." Cody said, as he chuckled lightly, making me laugh too. "Yeah, I know. You wanna go back down?" I ask, lifting my head up, to look at his face. " Gimme a kiss first. Pleasseeeeee." Cody said, whining. I rolled my eyes as he continued to say please, "Oh shut up!" I said as I leant down and kissed him. "Okay, we can go down now." Cody said as he was smiling widely. I rolled my eyes and dragged him downstairs.

Cody's POV

Sophia rolled her eyes and pulled me downstairs. We walked into the living room, and everyone was in the same positions they were in last time. "Hey, sorry about before, got abit fustrated." I said as I sit down, with Soph on the same sofa. "Its okay, we understand." My mum says, as she looked at Carin and Andy. "So... How long have you been, dating?" Carin says as she smiles at us. "Like a week or so." I say, holding Sophia's hand behind our backs. "Awww. You guys are reuntied again!" (Haha, get it? Reunited? Okay sorry, continue...) Carin says, as she comes over and hugs us. I look at Sophia and see she's blushing. "Aw, Soph! Your going red!" I say as I poke her cheek. She puts her head in her hands as everybody laughs at her. 

After a while, we all decide to go in the pool. We spent the rest of the night, being a huge family, and having fun. Just like old times.