Part 19

Sophia's POV

we started walking down the beach, hand in hand, when suddenly Cody's hands went on my eyes. "Keep walking." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I slowly started to walk along the sandy beach.

We where walking for about 5 minutes when we stopped. I could hear faint music, and the waves crashing against the shore. "Open." Cody said as he moved his arms away. I gasped when I saw what was infront of me. A candle lit dinner, with fairy lights in the shape of a path, and lantens all around us. I turned and faced Cody, who was smiling. I mirrored his smile and looked into his eyes, before I said, "This is beautiful. Thank you." Before I gently reached up and kissed his lips. He kissed me back, then we pulled apart and smiled at each other.

Brooke's POV

Watching Sophia and Cody, made me realise they were meant for each other. They were something special.

Me, Alli and Jonah where sitting on the sand, with the suitcase open, and we where eating what was left of the sweets inside. Today with Alli was fun, she's such a nice girl.

*flashback*

I was walking down the aisle of a shopping mall, 

"what about this?" Alli laughed. She picked up a dress that was a mixture of brown, green and orange, it looked like someone had literally vomited on it. "Noway" I said as I laughed aswell.

We were looking for a dress for Sophia's date with Cody. "How about this one?" My eyes grew large as I saw a black dress with gold all through it, "Oh my gosh." alli giggled at my response. "Should we get it?" Ailli asked, as she held it up on the hanger. "Yes! It would look so good with some pastry's too!" I said, as I looked at it again. "I know right!" Alli said, as she high fived me. We pretty much ran to the counter, while laughing, and bought Sophia's dress. When we walked of the mall and there was a bunch of paparazzi waiting for us.

"ALLI, WHERE'S CODY?" "ALLI, WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?" "HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT CODY?" "DO YOU LIKE SOPHIA?" We pretty much got screamed at with questions. "Welcome to our life." Alli said as she laughed. We linked our arms together and Alli put her head down.

I laughed along with Alli as the paparazzi soon gave up and they obviously got a bit bored, as some left us alone. But there was a few still following us, but they didn't bother us.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I half sunk in the sand, while holding Sophia's dress over my head so it wouldn't get wrecked. "Too a beach hut. Cody said to meet him there." Alli said, as she tiptoed on the sand. "Okay." I saw the hut grow larger as I sunk deeper with every step I took.

We reached the hut and Alli ran in to get some pastry's on the left side of the room. "THESE ONES, THEY MATCH PERFECTLY!" Alli yelled. "Yes!" I laughed as we put her clothes into the seperate room, and then we sat down on talked.

"Hey, so, where are you from? You have a different accent." Alli asked. "England" I said as I smiled. "Oh awesome, I've always wanted to go there." Alli said as she smiled again. "I've always wante to come to Australia, and now I'm here!" I said, as me and Alli started laughing. "How old are you?" Alli asked, as she crossed her legs. "13, turning 14 soon." I said, putting my hands on my legs. "Cool. I'm 14 next year." Alli said, as she sat up straight. We sat there talking for what seemed like hours on end, it was fun getting to know her. Then we started playing who would you rather.

"Okay, okay, okay, Joe or Nick Jonas." Alli asked while laughing. "Nick, hands down!" I said as I literally put my hands down. "No way girl! Joe is way better!" Alli said, as she laughed and did the 'z' thing with her fingers. "Oh no sister!" I said, doing the same to her. "Okay, give me another." I said, as we both tried to calm our laughter. "Justin Bieber or Cody?" Alli asked, as she put her fingers on her chin. "You can't compare them! That's just weird, but if I had to choose, I'd chose Justin, I wouldn't do that to Soph." I said as I smiled. "Awh, your such a good bestie." Alli said as she laughed. "Yep!" I said as we both started to crack up!