Alpha Finian

Finian's POV

One year after Grey becomes Alpha of the Northern Pack.

Filthy smiles and wicked tongues wake me in the morning. They have no respect for themselves letting me treat all of them any way I want but they all come back for more and more. I have no problem feeding these females who beg for what I can give them.

Pink mouths collide together, I like having more than two females at the same time because it's fascinating to watch the competition between them, always someone is jockeying to be the best.

To outdo the other.

All of them think they are my top female, I let them think this. I neither deny or confirm status, let them all think what they want.

A show is what they are putting on for me, pressing themselves together, so soft and subtle, curves bending into each other. Eyes are on mine when tongues touch each other with me in the middle of them.

They're generating wet fusion.

Warm

Welcoming

Loving the sounds of gagging noises, that's when I hold them there, pushing down more so I can see the tears come down their eyes because they are choking on me.

Let them choke

Not a drop is ever wasted by any of them. My job is to fill their hungry stomachs, their greed knows no bounds.

All these females are always so very hungry, I feel as if I have a duty to feed them all with what I have.....after all I have more than enough to go around for all of them.

Females are only meant for one thing and that is to get on their knees or back and do what I say. All females are the same, dirty without honor.

The dirtiest of them all is Victoria.

With that thought it ruins the moment, she always ruins the moment if I let her inside my mind.

The phone on the bedside table starts to ring. It's annoying the more it rings, don't wolves like to sleep in.

"Hello." I can't hide the annoyance in my voice.

"Fin." Grey's voice coming out over the line sounding tired.

"Leave." That's all I say, they try to give me their puppy eyes but it doesn't work. That never works on me. But my eyes always work on them, especially the new ones.

"Brother this is a surprise. How are you?" Always with Grey, I have to swallow down my jealousy of him. No matter how hard I try jealous is my parasite eating away at me, consuming me slowly.

I can see this, but it's hard to stop these feelings, he never knew she was my mate. It's my mantra to myself he never knew but she did. She knew exactly what she was doing when she opened herself for him.

She has no worth.

"Fine, I was just calling to tell you that Thomas found his mate." He sounds off.

"What's the matter? Is everything okay with her?"

"Thomas is having a difficult time with her."

"Why, did she screw you too?" I can't hide the venom in my words. A pause, a long pause, He exhales a breath. I can hear rustling around as if he's starting to pace up and down on the floorboards.

"I thought we were over this Fin." It's me who has to take a deep breath.

Anger

Pain