New Leadership

Finian's POV

Forgiveness makes our picture's paint brighter.

This is what I need to do, let it all go, exhale it all out, no more being stagnant, stuck in my own filth to wallow in.

Refreshing

Renewal

Rebirth

One more good squeeze and pat on his shoulder to release Grey only to see Thomas with his head down, wiping his eyes. Shoulders shaking, we both approach him ruffling his hair, letting him know all is good.

Sophie snuggles up to Thomas resting her head on his shoulder. Grey sits back down on the couch pulling Meela on his lap, pressing his nose against her neck, inhaling.....

Approaching Victoria, smelling her scent, letting it guide me forward, no nuzzling each other's neck. That isn't us, I do feel her hand very briefly on my shoulder giving it a light tap before dropping it at her side.

Lonely

She's washed in her own shame of being the cause of all the discord between brothers.

It's a simple act, my fingers stretching, touching hers before I entwine our hands, the current passing between us is soul moving.

I can feel how it relaxes her, puts her at ease. It's just holding her hand but in this minute she thinks I have given her the world. Her wolf takes a small interest in the deed.

With the ring of the cell phone, Victoria's chest gives off a low tone of annoyance her peace disturbed.

"What?" Grey's voice holds the same tone, eye's falling on Meela while she tries to take the phone away from him. He's quick to kiss her fingers before walking away.

"How many." He's agitated, pacing, face frowning. "You know what this means." He keeps looking at Meela, an exhaled breath that is forced out.

He hands me the phone and I can't hide the shock.

"This is Fin."

"This is Bryon, Meela's brother. I need help-" It's desperation to a voice that's giving out a plea, a wolf at the end of his line.

"I can't hold the Southern border. The pack down there is threatening to kill everyone including the pups. We need your help. I will never bow to your brother, but I can bow to you." His reign is finished. Looking at Meela she's chewing on her fingernail, knowing something is wrong.

"We're coming now." The phone goes dead.

"Meela it's your brother, he's asking for help with some wolves that are starting to devour his territory." Meela bristling, standing up.

She just stood up.

A sneer, raising her teeth towards me is so shocking I am stunned slightly.

A Warrior Wolf

"I guess you get what you want after all." When she walks away it's not the stance of a Warrior but one of defeat, but the brief second she stood up to me, has Victoria's wolf taking notice of the fighter that's inside her.

"Grey I want all the Northern warriors at the Southern border now. Victoria, make the call to the Eastern territory and have them bring all the female fighters there." Heading out of the room calling my Beta.

"Alpha Fin."

"James, I need you to get all the Eastern and Western warriors ready for battle. I want all the juveniles to come with us. They'll stay in the very back and watch if any one of them even breathes wrong you need to make it clear I will be the one holding the whip." Hanging up because I said everything that needs to be said. Calling the second fiercest female Warrior only second to Victoria.