The Den (Part One)

Victoria's POV

A sly smile, a glint in his eye...his character is honeyed as he takes my bareness in..rolling fire hits skin, putting my morals in disarray. Is he the coyote, a charming trickster just playing with my heart.

Turning from him, I need to get dressed.

"How did you know that she wasn't going to tear your throat out?" My backs to him, opening the drawer.

I hear the mattress shift with the weight of his body. "I didn't know, I took a chance," 

Turning to him, appalled, "are you kidding me." pulling up my underwear, already my ass is getting too big for them. The effects of the hormones propelling my body to gain weight for the coming months.

His eyes can't hold mine, they are devouring my flesh. Turning my body away again, I try on a bra but it just doesn't feel comfortable, too tight...my chest just slightly too big for it to fit properly. Soon I won't be able to wear a bra. It will hurt, I'll feel too restrained.

"When did you know that you were going to do that? " He spreads his legs slightly...I can resist a peek...

"I knew for a while, I just wanted more time before your heat came...I thought we would be in a better place..before I did that." He arches his eyebrow at me....Nostrils flare slightly taking in my scent.

"Victoria, you look amazing..."

"Fin, I'm standing in front of you in my underwear, of course, you're going to think that. I'm your mate."

"Even if you weren't my mate I'd think that...come here." The devil, with his swirling eyes...lust heavy on his body.

I don't go over there, instead search for a shirt that I pull over my head so his eyes can focus on mine.

"Why now Fin...why do this now?" Pulling up my pants.

"Your wolf is much more receptive at the moment...I figured with her hormones going crazy and the fact that I'm her mate, that I bowed to her.." He stares hard into my eyes..."only her Victoria...that she wouldn't hurt me. I took a chance and it worked out." Walking over to him I place a pillow on his lap so I can sit down next to him.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't be going back and forth with me." His fingers are playing in my hair, touching the base of my neck, the curve of my shoulder....

"I lied...back and forth...that's what we do...so if I have to go back and forth with you for the rest of our lives so be it...I'll always go after you, find you and show you where you belong. Who you belong with." He takes my breath away.

"I'm done fighting with myself, Victoria...I want this between you and me...it's real, you aren't an illusion...I can touch you, want to touch you. I'm really ready to be what you need." He takes my voice from me.

I regard him...."Fin...I'm afraid...my wolf...it will kill her if you hurt her, she will not recover..she's at the end of her rope." Still, she's not herself after marking Fin...she's walking around up there dazed....

He kisses me, quickly...before bringing his eyes to meet mine. "Victoria, I want this...I want you..it's time we set this right between us. I could never have anyone else besides you..." He kisses me again, nipping at my jaw line...

"This is the part where you say, I've ruined you from other males..." He gives me a cocky smile, trying to make our talk lighter....if he only knew how much he's ruined every single male for me, none compare to him.

"Say it Victoria, I want you to say..." He waits on my words.

"Fin, you've ruined me from all others." I give him a slight bow.