New Idea Of Thought

Finian's POV

Tears in her eyes, while our souls combine.

Twisting

Tearing

Reforming as one

Maddening intensity, the helix of us combining into something so new, so powerful, so complete....my emptiness no longer exists.

Her first reaction is to leave, my first reaction is to hold her to me, not letting her rise. I can't let her go if I do there is no hope that she will listen to what I have to say to her.

"Don't move."

Turning her head from my face as my thoughts, memories, idea's of who I think she is, blows into her more violent than hurricane winds, it's hard for her to breathe against the gale force of what she is learning. Tsunami waves drowning her, filling her lungs with all my hate.

I'm unbreathable in my own remorse.

"Look at me Victoria, look at me." This is hurting her on her most basic level that deep down her greatest fears about herself are true, she is wrong on the inside, that she's not normal.

Our foreheads pressed together, her bottom lips quivering, she's fighting for control of emotions she doesn't want me to visual see, mentally I can see it all as her soul breaks apart with what mine has to offer her.

"I always have a way of disappointing you don't I, Victoria?"

Tissue paper layers peeling back to expose things that are making her look at me as if I'm her biggest monster now, her biggest betrayer..she was having a glimmer of hope and I just blew it all out in one powerful puff.

"I'm sorry." It means little, my words are not believable to her anymore, I'm the deceiver.

"I have to shower." She needs to rid herself of me, wash me away so she doesn't have to smell the foulness of who she thinks I am.

She's going to run from me, I can't let that happen to us.

"No, you're not going anywhere. Don't run away just because you're having a hard time with what you're feeling. You can't run from me, I won't let you." Turning us on our side, holding her so close, hugging her into me, trying to soothe what she's trying to understand about me.

"I betrayed her for you." Broken sound cracks her voice. The wolf staring at me curls a lip, watching me, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take my throat in her teeth and tear it out.

I'm going to break the wolf.

The demon on my shoulder whispering looking sad at me...."it can't be done."

Victoria in this moment is crumbling with everything I have to offer her.

She see's everything my doubts, fears, how I think that she is perfect from the outside it's her inside that I have such a hard time with. She thinks I'm selfless for putting my Wolf's and Pack's needs before my own, even when she is suffering she finds a way at looking at things in my perspective.

Understanding that she is undeserving of anything good in her life, that's why I'm in her life...for punishment for being born so completely wrong. She only hopes that better things await her inside the Moon because our world holds only pain and heartache for her.

Shame coils around my body or is it the demon's tail that's wrapping around me tightly. Twisting around my neck, constructing the intake of air.

I have littered our path with my own actions. This is what I have to sow as my reward of acting like I was the most special wolf in the world.