Guilt Will Eat You

Victoria's POV

A gradual progression of movement, muscles finally doing what they are supposed to do. Legs still shaky but able to hold my weight. It's been slow, trying to heal and feed the female, my body still weak but improving rapidly since waking.

Fin comes out of the washroom, hazy vapors billows out the door, escaping into the cold air.

"Are you ready?" His voice holds such gentleness.

"Yes," saying this while getting into a sitting position on the bed, legs dangling over the side, before toes touch the wooden floor. They feel cool against my bare feet, a chill creeps down my back. I'm looking forward to my first bath since waking up. Whoever has been taking care of me while I was healing has been doing a good job, but nothing feels better than a hot bath.

Looking over at the plastic box our female is kept warm artificially when she's not against my chest. She's sleepy content with a full stomach.

"Did you lock the door?" I question it out to Fin, I don't want anyone coming in and disturbing her. She doesn't settle well with me yet.

"Yes, locked an secure, now come here, let me wash you." His voice is a demanding command that I can't help but want to follow. I walk to him, not as a new born foal, falling and tipping on legs to weak to hold weight but as a stronger female.

The steam infects my lungs like I'm smoking, it slithers around the room slowly, caressing the walls leaving behind it's glistening form. Fin takes my gown off, letting it fall to the floor in a crumpled heap.

He places me into the bath before he strips all his clothes off. I watch him, I don't look away from this sight. He sits behind me so I'm between his legs, pressed firmly against his body. I lean back enjoying the feeling of my male's body surrounding me.

It's intimate, just the two of us.

"Remember, I just want to wash you, nothing more until your completely healed." Taking the face cloth he lathers up the soap, he starts with my neck, running it along the ridge of my spine. He takes his time, no rushing. Every inch of me is getting attention.

"Lift up your arms." I do as I'm told, willingly.

Lathering up the soap again, washing underneath my arms, between my fingers that makes me giggle slightly. Down my chest, all over my belly. When he reaches the scars on my lower abdomen, his touch is more tender, cautioned.

"You like when I do this." Teeth scrap slowly over my collarbone towards my shoulder, a playful nip before his nose touches skin, he inhales in.

"Yes," The acoustics so gentle in this room, has my low moaning voice bouncing off the walls hitting our bodies in a vibrating massage.

"I like when you make that noise." He's kissing the back of my neck, hair gathered in his other hand pulling upwards, my neck stretching it's entire length for him. Tongue gliding over the on my neck, I hum with pleasure.

It feels good, laying against him, comfortable and secure. He's become my male, everything I have ever dreamed about, hoped for.

Once washed, turning my head, I watch as Fin rises from the water, in a sultry grace, warm and wet. Little swirls of steam rises from his shoulder, reaching the ceiling.

Taking my hand in his, he helps me out on shaky legs, quivering from my delight. Taking a towel he wraps my up tight, pulling me against his flesh. My hand is trailing down his back in a path of needed want.

"Victoria, not till you're completely healed. I mean it, I don't want to hurt you. So that you know, I want to take you on this bathroom floor." His kiss is deep, showing me what he wants.