2

[true as it can be]

Half way through your lessons and you were already ready to drop dead on your knees.

You had a terrible headache and your legs were cramping for some odd reason. Just as you began to feel faint, the bell rang.

"Alright, class. That's it for today, remember to bring your notes in for Chapter 17 tomorrow, okay? Class dismissed", Mr Tuan said, his words bringing you back to life.

Lunchtime, about fucking time you came, you thought as you grabbed and plugged in your earphones and slipped your phone into your pocket before heading towards the door to go to the cafeteria.

As you picked your lunch, two pizza slices with an energy drink, a tall and hot boy passed you.

He looked about 1.81 metres with hazel brown hair striking up with such handsomeness, you got weak in the knees.

How dare he just randomly come and ruin your day with his perfectness! "Unacceptable", you muttered to yourself.

However, before you could get a grip on yourself, his cologne reaches your nose and you just freeze with a million thoughts running through your head at once. That cologne smells so familiar..

Wait, what the fuck, your breathing turns shallow.

That's Jackson Wang's favourite scent, the boy who broke your heart.

A/N
hey ARMYs ! cutting this chapter real short because I'll be updating almost everyday so I don't want to spoil the storyline too much for y'all heh ;D
Don't forget to vote !!!!! I love you guys so much x