6

[just a little change]

As you entered his house, you felt your stomach flip over.

How big was his house?? you thought to yourself in astonishment.

The ceiling had to be at least 15 feet high, with a huge and shimmering chandelier hanging from it majestically.

The walls had it all : some were fully white and some modernly tiled in beige and the furniture was a mixture of antique and modern together, though it surprisingly matched perfectly.

Pictures of Namjoon and his beautiful ass sister hung on every white wall in the living room and at every end of their photo there would be one of their parents smiling happily in different scenes.

"Wow, Namjoon, your house is stunning", you manage after a few silent minutes which were taken up by you admiring his hallway.

He smiled, "I guess it's alright. Now come with me, I have something to show you!"

You nervously allow him to pull your wrist as your mind began to wonder : where was he taking you?

And also, could you trust this guy?

You had been alone with him for only 10 minutes and surprisingly, you felt comfortable.

It's like you knew something was gonna go wrong sooner or later but your heart told you that you could trust him.

"Whatever", you mutter to yourself.

"Hmm?" Namjoon hummed in question, turning around.

"Nothing, it was nothing" you turn red from him staring into your eyes.

He notices and smirks. "Come on, Y/N. You'll love the surprise!"

A few moments later, he stops you just in front of a room with a black door.

"This is my room", he smiles. You suddenly freeze.

Does he mean s-sex? No, Y/N. Namjoon is a nice guy! you mentally slap yourself. But you couldn't help but wonder..

The two of you enter the room, which was 929192828 times more beautiful than the outside.

White walls with a black king sized bed at the side of his room. A black guitar hung from the wall with and there were snapbacks and shelves full of books everywhere.

Posters of A$AP ROCK and Kanye West hung gracefully in a meniscus shape above his bed. Clearly, he was into music and the art of reading. You found it so attractive when you found a guy who had a passion for reading and good music taste, especially rap.

He then stopped abruptly and turned to face you.

"Y/N, do you like dogs?"

You stare blankly at him. "What?"

A/N
hey y'all! sorry this chapter was cut short a little :") As a warning, the next few chapters might get a little intense so I just thought you should know. Thanks for almost 80 reads!! I love y'all <3