30

[beauty and the beast]

Everything happened in slow motion.

I screamed. I saw some of the guys in the back scream as well, but I turned temporarily deaf.

I wrapped my arms around Namjoon and hugged him as tight as I could.

He hit me three times, begging me to step aside.

The fourth time he hit me, I felt something enter my upper back.

;

3Rd Person
Y/N let go of Namjoon, who had risen up ; ready to face any bullet coming his way.

Until he saw his girlfriend, clutching her chest.

She stumbled sideways, before her legs finally gave way.

He screamed and fell to her side, tears rushing to his ducts.

"Baby baby baby no no, please no no no!"

His heart almost stopped when she coughed, and blood came out.

All his friends rushed to his side, Yoongi being the only one to run at the security team, who all had faces as pale as Snow White.

"FUCK YOU! SHE WAS LIKE MY SISTER, YOU BASTARDS! YOU WILL SUFFER, I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF GOD!"

Namjoon, however, held her firm in his arms but also in a gentle manner for he was scared she would simply evaporate into thin air if he hugged her too tight.

"Babygirl, please don't give up on me. Please don't leave me here. Please. I need you. I can't survive without you. Please, you give me inner peace and outer peace. You make my life worth living. Please hang in there."

He looked up at his friends.
"SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!"

Y/N met his eyes, with all the strength she had left.

"N-namjoon" she coughed out more blood, "you'll always be my illeguy, okay? Stay strong for me, please."

He cried even harder.

"Joon hyung!! I called the ambulance, they're on their way!" Taehyung shouted minutes later.

She laughed lightly.

"There's no need for an ambulance. It's my time to go home anyway."

"Illegirl, please. My baby. The beauty to my beast. Please hang in there. Don't leave me.."

"I'll always be your beauty, and you'll always be my beast."

She smiled at him and raised her arm as high as it could go, aiming towards his heart.

"That's my new home."

He took her hand as gently as he could and placed it firmly on his heart and smiled, even with all the pain and misery he was feeling at that precise moment he smiled anyway, for her sake.

"I hope that your new home is comfortable and conflict free."

She chuckled softly, "I love you, and everyone who has made me who I am now. T-thank you, God."

And with that, she closed her eyes for the final time.

A/N
HI, YES! this book has officially come to an end! thank you all for supporting it until the very end 💛 fear not, though! for an epilogue and acknowledgements chapter is coming your way!

always remember that ilysm and i'm always here if any of you need anything. 💘💘