4

[then somebody bends]

The next day, you awoke with a start as you hear your phone beep.

You sit up and grab your phone, turning it on. It was a text from an unknown number.

"Hey, Y/N. It's me Namjoon :)"

Your heart almost stopped as thousands of questions flew straight through your head.

How does he have my number?

OMG WHY DOES 'Hey, Y/N' SOUND SO CUTE AND BOYFRIEND MATERIAL COMING FROM HIM WTF???!!!

How does he have my number?

How does he have my nuMBER?

HOW DOES HE FUCKING HAVE MY NUMBER OMG DID SOMEONE GIVE IT TO HIM OR-

Beep
You instantly look down.
"Are you going to school today?"

Your heart soars through the air. However, you manage to text him back.
"안녕하세요, Namjoon! And yeah I'm going to school today :) are you?"

Gosh, Y/N, is that too much? It looks a little over the top considering that we just met yesterday.

Even so, your shaking finger accidentally-on-purpose presses 'send'.

"Fuckkkk!" you shriek before flipping your phone which fortunately lands on your other pillow, and not the floor.

Beep. Beep.

Oh for fuck's sake, Namjoon why are you doing this to me?

You sigh before picking up your phone to reply his text but you never got a chance to.

                              07:45

"WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD I'M SO DEAD!" you scream, grabbing your towel and undergarments before rushing into your bathroom.

You showered in two minutes, took a minute to change and you didn't even bother to dry your hair.

As you rushed downstairs, you checked the time.

                           07:30

Your jaw drops open.

Then, you turn on your phone and immediately go to Settings to check your phones time only to find that it has been set 20 minutes ahead of the normal time.

Anger builds up inside you as you scream,

"Bonyoung Park! You pathetic little piece of-"

Your brother peeks his head out of his room upstairs and shouts, "Aye, at least thank me because now you have half an hour to eat breakfast. Isn't that great?"

You hear him snicker which makes you growl.

"You insufferable idiot, I will get you back, bitch, if it's the last thing I do".