14

[ever as before]

3RD PERSON

The next morning, Y/N fell out of bed, her heart pounding.

She had dreamt of Mr. Babadook, an old horror movie she used to watch with her cousins and brother, except this time she was the victim of it.

She glanced all around her room, nothing unusual catching her sight.

Sighing, she turned on her reading light and grabbed her phone

8:16 AM

"Fuck, I overslept again! I'm so screwed oh my God"
she groaned, heading to her bathroom to take a quick shower.

Glancing at her makeup kit, 10 minutes later, with 4 minutes to spare before class starts, the only thing going on in her mind was, should I risk wearing makeup even though I'm really late, for Namjoon?

she glanced back at her phone ; 8:29 AM

"Oh fuck this, my love life is more important than school anyway" Y/N sighed, making a grab for her concealer and eye makeup.

;

8:41 AM

"Okay, class, quick revision from last class to get our brains worki-" Mr. Tuan stopped abruptly, glaring at me.

"Mrs. Park, please do explain why you are precisely 11 minutes late on such a wonderful day? Oh, and, please tell me you at least did the homework I gave you last week?"

I froze, shit, I left the homework at home, Mr Tuan is going to KILL me. But like, should I just tell him I'll give it to him tomorrow? Lol ok, here goes nothing.

I took a deep breathe, "Mr. Tuan, I-"

"finished it but left it at home, but are planning on giving it to me tomorrow. Yes?"

He completed my sentence for me, leaving me in shock and causing a few others to glance around in confusion, some having their eyebrows raised, like Namjoon.

Still embarrassed by the fact that I was caught off guard, my face turned a blushy red, causing Namjoon to chuckle.

I glared at him, making him look down in shame.

Even Mr. Tuan began to laugh.

"It's okay, Y/N. Since you always seem to pass in your work on time, I'll let you go this time. But the next time this happens, don't think I'll be as easy on you. And remember, students," he said turning to the rest of the class.

"Those of you who don't pass in your work by the next class, which is tomorrow morning, I'll be cutting off all your marks. Which means a zero on your report card, for Biology. Wouldn't want that, now would you?" he winked.

Glancing at me once again, he chuckled, "I didn't say you couldn't sit, you know."

Embarrassed, I hurriedly ran to my seat, which so happened to be infront of Namjoon's, and set down my things.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around to see Namjoon grinning profusely, which I must tell you was the cutest thing in the world.

Do I like him?

Do I love him?

Is he my friend?

Are we more than friends?

The thing is, I don't know.

I guess I was still kinda mad at him for laughing just now, but seriously, who can ever stay mad at Kim Namjoon?

A/N
OMO ALMOST 800 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS AHH 😭🤧don't forget to voteee ,, have a nice day my loves x