11

[ever just the same]

I screamed and screamed, hoping Namjoon could somehow hear me.

I doubted he could, as he probably just assumed that I had gone home.

Gentleman material much.

Anyway, Jackson kept leaning in closer and closer to me, finally kissing down my neck making me burst into tears.

Before he could get to my shoulders, the window nearest to us shattered.

He got up and looked around with a scared expression.

Just as he was about to call for his mates, my brother and Namjoon hopped in and landed on the ground next to us.

"Y/N-ah.. Oh."

Namjoon faltered, his face turning red from seeing my naked body.

I blushed and looked away.

My brother, who had seen me naked several times, had no change in expression.

However, anger built up on his face as he stepped forward to Jackson and slapped him.

"I thought you were in America" he said with a tone that even scared me.

Jackson stumbled, his hand rubbing the cheek my brother had slapped.

Seeing Bongyoung like this was scary enough for me, and I was never afraid of him.

Suddenly, all Jackson's friends came rushing in, only to meet my brothers angry gaze.

They all gasped and turned back, running away from the room we were in. Now it was Jackson's turn to get angry.

"You bloody cowards!"

He was interrupted by my brother slapping him once again, the sound of it echoing throughout the room.

"You dare speak, even after what you have done"

His voice shook with anger.

"I'm taking you to court, where your fate will be decided there."

Then, without any warning, he turned around and roundhouse kicked Jackson in the *sensitive area* and punched his face.

I was shocked, seeing him on the ground, a bloody nose and a bruised body.

Suddenly, he didn't look so hot anymore.

My brother wiped his sweat and then turned to me,
"Are you alright?"

I nodded, "thank you for saving me, oppa.."
I whispered in a small voice.

Namjoon shook his head, "how did you end up here?"

I merely shrugged, "I wanted to take the shorter route and got kidnapped in some alley."

His face turned pale.

"Now I know why those guys looked so familiar."

He turned to Bongyoung, who had a similar expression.

Then, in unision, they uttered, as though in a trance.

"That was Got7, the group most famous for rape and murder of teenage girls"

A/N
don't forget to vote and check out my other stories!!!! i love you all ❤️