3

[barely even friends]

Jackson Wang...

Just the thought of that name sent tingles up your spine.

He had once been the love of your life. Suddenly, all your most cherished memories with him came flooding back, memories you never wanted to remember again.

                   *FLASHBACK*

You were walking towards the lake.

It was Valentines Day and Jackson had asked you to be his Valentine.

The dress you wore swept at your feet.

Just as you were admiring the scenary, you felt those strong, muscular arms wrap your waist and smelt that ever so familiar cologne.

You smiled,
"Hey, Jackson."

You felt his lips kiss your bare back,
"Did you wait long, angel?"

Your heart fluttered at the sound of that.

You shook your head reluctantly, causing him to smile on your skin, "good, I wouldn't want my queen to wait."

You blushed tremendously as he said softly, "shall we walk, my love?"

You nodded, feeling stupid for being momentarily mute.

As you two walked underneath the moonlight, he suddenly stopped abruptly. "Y/N, can I ask you something?"

You stop too, "What is it Jackson?"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he gets on one knee and holds your hands.

"Y/F/N, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time.. I'm tired of being just friends with you because you're my whole world. I wanted to ask you," he took a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?"

           *END OF FLASHBACK*

You couldn't stand the rest of the memories because it broke you too much.

He promised me.. he promised that he'd never leave me..

You didn't realise you were crying until the perfect dude pulled you aside and wiped your eyes.

"Hey, stop crying. People are staring at you."

You looked up, and no it was not a trick of the light and you were definitely not hallucinating, at least you didn't think so.

There he was, the most beautiful man you had ever seen, second to maybe Jackson.

No, wait, what??!!! Jackson, is a jerk Y/N, you silently scolded yourself.

You swallowed, before managing say, "who a-are you?"

He chuckled, so cute. "I'm Kim Namjoon. Are you okay? Why were you crying?"

He's so caring, you sighed dreamily.

"Thanks but, I'm fine, seriously."

I'm not okay, I just want to go home and run a hot bath and drown myself in my playlists, you thought to yourself as you dabbed your eyes with the back of your hands.

You were embarassed because you just suddenly had an emotional break down in the cafeteria, about your ex.

Damn, what a day, you sigh.

As you look up again, you notice that Namjoon is staring at you as though he is stuck in some kind of trance. You laugh, "are you okay, Namjoon?"

He seemed to snap back to reality after hearing that.

"Uh, yes, I'm fine. Lunch break is almost over so I think I'll go back to my class to get ready for my Chemistry lesson. See you!" he turned and calmly walked down the corridor before dissappearing and leaving you staring after him.

I think this guy has more than just looks.