13

[ever a surprise]

NAMJOON

I followed Bongyoung and Y/N home because

1. They forced me to

2. I honestly didn't really want to go home

Finally, at around 11 at night, I was allowed to leave their house.

Y/N accompanied me outside their house, wearing short shorts and an oversized hoodie that said

"AGUST D IS MINE, THE REST OF YOU CAN DIE"

She had left her straight dark brown hair down, that waved slightly at the edges, making her look even more beautiful in the blooming light of the full moon.

I guess it's pretty obvious that I have a crush on this girl, I mean she's literally perfect.

That's when I realized I was staring for too long.

She laughed, while blushing, "stop staring at me."

I quickly looked away and apologized.

She met my eyes, "it's okay, don't be."

Damn, I really wanted to kiss her.. should I? Nah fam, she'd probably think I'm extremely creepy.

That's when I remembered how I kinda saved her today.

I mean her family wouldn't have known that she wasn't at my house if I hadn't shown up right?

I smirked "you know the only reason that you were rescued today was because I came to your house, right?"

"Yeah, uh thank you"

"Don't you think you owe me something?"

She laughed, and then did the most unexpected thing ever.

Seconds later, her lips were on mine.

Quickly, she pulled away and screamed, "THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!" before slamming the door in my face.

I stood there in shock, and then slowly smiled, as I turned away from her porch and began to walk home.

A/N : HEY MY BABIES IM BACKKKKK ! Sorry for being so moody and depressed, but I'm fine now 💜 it's like 01:54 here in MY HAHAH and I have to wake up at like 05:00 for sahur and then again at 09:00 for raya shopping :") but like whatever right?

Wattpad is always first 👏🏻😩

don't forget to vote, I love you all.

Have a wonderful day my babies, xx

mini rant ;

HAVE YALL HEARD BORN SINGER, 4'O CLOCK AND SO FAR AWAY OHMYGOD I DIDNT KNOW I WAS THIS CAPABLE OF CRYING OMG I COULD DIE NOW AND HAVE NO REGRETS 😭😭😭😩😩❤️👏🏻