15

[ever just as sure]

I furiously kicked the left leg of my desk, my embarrassment still strong.

Normally, I wouldn't really care (okay, maybe I do care a little) if I got called out for coming in late and not finishing my assignment — as I've already been there before — but since Namjoon laughed at me, that really made me feel humiliated, much less pissed.

After all, he was the reason I had come in late. If I didn't try to impress him with my makeup, I would've at least been at school at 8:31, which is only a minute late.

But NOOOO, I had to follow my heart.

Goddamn you feelings.

Anyway, I looked back at Namjoon, who seemed to be looking at me apologetically, with his adorable puppy dog eyes, making my heart ache.

Instead, I rolled my eyes at him and shrugged him off.

The whole time throughout class, my heart was annoyingly begging me to run over to him and embrace him tightly.

I resisted the urge to do so, remembering that he had laughed at me for coming late?

When he was the actual reason for me being late at all?

Asshole.

But I can't stop loving him, as annoying as it is, I really can't.

I hate myself for it, but everytime I see him I fall even more in love with that goddamn beautiful face of his.

Like he's lowkey a perfect angel, and I hate him for it.

Ring. Ring.

I see Mr. Tuan get up, "class dismissed, and don't forget your assignment first thing in the morning okay? See ya kids."

He announces before picking up his books and dashi(ng) (run run run) out the door.

I grabbed my lunch box and hurriedly ran out the door, my phone vibrating loudly in my pocket.

Confused, I took it out and saw an unknown caller ID.

Shrugging, I swiped right to answer, and put on my earphones.

"안녕, Y/N" (hello, Y/N)

I was shocked, who was this person?

And how did this person know my name?

It sounded like a man, but these days you can never tell.

Shaking a little, I managed to greet back, as my heart pounded faster and faster.

"Meet me at Namsan Seoul Tower tomorrow night at 11:59 PM. Oh, and bring Kim Namjoon. Bye"

Beep.

He ended the call.

Suddenly, I lost my appetite to eat.

Turning the other way, I bolted through the crowd in search of Namjoon.

I had to tell him about this mysterious man, and ask him whether he might know the number.

I scanned the hallway, a familiar figure caught my eye.

It was him, being seduced by some random bitch.

A/N
hey babies! so sorry for procrastinating my writing, I actually had half of this chapter already drafted but I was too lazy to post it HAHAH

But yeah, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OMG SJJSJS 🤧🤧😭💖💖

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING THANK YOU THANJ YOU THANK YOU <3 I love you all soooo much xx

+

what do y'all think abt Beyond the Scene ? LMAO i actually support it, but I have to admit I'll seriously miss Bulletproof Boy Scouts and their logo, although I'm so fucking excited for Hobi's mixtape 💖💖 and come back home is such an amazing song fr tho