17

[tale as old as time]

NAMJOON

I hurried through the corridors yelling her name, but it was no use.

A bunch of teachers glared at me and even the janitor politely told me to shut the fuck up.

I lost my breath as I turned into an empty classroom that was locked, surprisingly.

Normally all the doors are unlocked, or open in most cases, as no one really bothers to close the door.

I turned the knob sideways, and then after I used a bit more force, the whole knob fell off.

I grunted, for fucks sake, why does this always happen to me.

I suddenly glanced up to see a broken window, and Y/N's phone on it's edgy sill, barely stable.

I froze, immediately thinking of what happened.

did she jump off?

Oh my God, no.

Please, I love her so much, no.

This is all my fault fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck I hate my life no no
no no no no no no.

I fall onto my knees and cry out in exasperation, "baby, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I'm so so sorry. I love you so much, you mean everything to me! Please, come back!"

As tears blurred my sight, I curled up, hugging my knees together.

I felt so alone.

I couldn't believe it, but something told me she had ended her life.

I'm so useless, I literally will never ever forgive myself.

"You know what? Life is worthless if she isn't around."

My sobs echoing throughout the abandoned classroom.

I searched the room, and my eyes landed on her phone.

I got over and picked it up, carrying it as though it was my lifeline ; the only thing I had left of her.

I pressed her home button, and her lockscreen.. was of me, holding her hand in a candid.

;

As we continued to free fall, I could feel a panic attack rising.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I began to feel suffocated, as though someone had just closed in on my trachea.

That insane bitch tightened his grip on my wrist, causing me even more pain.

I tried screaming, but it just took up more of my already limited oxygen.

As we neared the ground, something amazing happened.

We didn't hit the ground, we went right through it.