10

[beauty and the beast]

NAMJOON

This is all my fault.

If I had just went home with her then this wouldn't have happened.

Now, I was in her house with her family members all sitting at their dining table with food served, though untouched.

I tasted the food just to be polite, and I must agree that it was scrumptous.

Finally, her brother broke the silence, "Well, Namjoon, we should really get going, and honestly I'm going with or without you but a bit of help would be greatly appreciated" he forced a smile.

I stared at him, "man, of course I'm going! She's my friend and I can't just go to sleep without knowing she's alright."

I heard Y/N's mother mutter something to that sounded like, "he's definitely a keeper, alright."

I blushed and then got up. "Thank you, aunty and uncle for the amazing dinner. I promise that I'll help Bongyoung find her, no matter what it takes."

Her mother started crying and got up to hug me. Her father patted my back, sobbing.

Bongyong simply wiped away a bunch of tears and managed, "Hurry up, let's go."

;

3RD PERSON

Y/N stared, stunned, at her ex-boyfriend who was planning to rape her.

"Jackson... what the fuck happened to you.."

Jackson simply smiled, as he took of his shirt revealing his toned and hard abs.

He then winked and barked at his mates to get the fuck out.

Finally, Y/N took up the courage to fight against him.

"Don't you think you'd have to undress me before attempting to fuck me?"

He smirked, "look down, sunshine".

She glanced down, with a horrifed expression, realizing that they had already taken off her clothes during the time she was blacked out.

"Y-you wouldn't d-dare hurt me."

He laughed, edging closer to her, "or would I?"

BONGYOUNG

My poor sister.

She's honestly useless at fighting for herself.

I should never have let her go home on
her own.

I should've picked her up from this dude's house instead of letting her go on her own. I'm the worst brot-

"Dude, do you hear something?"

I looked around, annoyed that Namjoon had interrupted my 'self-pity session' but I came to realization that there were screams coming from an abandoned warehouse near where we were walking.

Hold on a minute, those screams are familiar..

"N-namjoon, those screams belong to my sister."