18

[tune as old as time]

I woke up in the darkest pit ever.

And guess what?

I was alone.

That 50 year old obese shitface was gone.

I don't know how or why but he had made it out.

I was sure of it.

Whatever the case, he had gotten me in here but he had left without me, which pissed me off.

I felt inside the pocket of the hoodie I wore over my school uniform and groaned.

My phone wasn't with me.

To make things worse, I think I'm falling hard for Namjoon.

Yes, even after seeing him with THAT girl, I still managed to be a fool for him.

Only him.

I cursed myself and slapped my face.

Laughing bitterly, I stroked the cheek I had slapped, "Y/N, you will never learn will you" I mumbled to myself softly.

"Guys can just step all over your heart and you would still bleed for them, breathe for them, do everything for them. Idiot."

As I sat with myself, full of sorrow and remorse, a ladder came tumbling down from above, stopping right next to my waist.

I glanced up, confused.

A note swiftly fell down and I reached up to catch it.

grab on it said.

So I did just that.

Like 100 years later, I was at the top of the hole.

Gasping for breath.

Damn I'm so unfit, no wonder Namjoon chose that girl over me, I laughed softly and bitterly to myself again.

As I got up, I dusted off my clothes and began looking for the my savior.

Until I saw him.

A fairly tall guy with dirty blonde hair dressed in a black hoodie that said "SWAEG" and black sweats with his hands in his pockets.

He was wearing a baseball cap over his head so I couldn't really see his eyes, but I knew he looked familiar.

Finally, I managed to speak after staring at him with wide eyes for like a millennia.

"W-who are you?"

He chuckled softly, "where's my thank you?"

I gasped and quickly apologized before thanking him.

He shrugged and started walking past me.

When his shoulder brushed against mine, I found myself blushing.

That's when I realized I hadn't caught his name.

"H-hey! I don't know you're n-name yet"

He glanced back, still keeping his baseball cap over his eyes.

"And it should stay that way."

Then he turned and walked away.

Wait.. no way..
Agust D?

Don't forget to vote! Ilygsm x