That Girl: Chapter 4

--------------------Recap-----------------------

She was stabbed.

'Oh god. I need you to be with us.' I say stroking her limp hair out of her hollow face.

She was dying.

--------------------End of recap---------------

By this point, the boys were surrounding me and this beautiful girl. Management and security had only just got their ass' into gear. Do these people not care that there's a dying girl in my arms? Because it sure doesn't seem like it.

'an ambulance is on its way!' a voice called from within the crowd.

At least someone actually listened to my cries.

I continued to whisper sweet nothings into her ear hoping I would get some reaction. That's all I wanted right now. For her to flutter her eyes open. For her to whisper my name. For her to squeeze my hand. But it was no use. I need her in my life.

It felt like years passed with her feeble body folded in my arms.

The ambulance finally decided to show up and I was separated from her as they tended to her injury. I was lost without her. I needed to be by her side. I began to fight back and ran to her side but I was quickly yanked back by Liam.

'GET OFF ME!'

'no Harry. We need to leave. Come on.' he said lightly dragging me back by the hem of my shirt.

You could tell there was pain and heartbreak in his voice but I was too distracted to question it.

'i need to know if she's going to be safe. I can't just leave her like this.'

'come on mate. They'll take care of her.' Liam said clearly frustrated with my stubbornness whilst pulling me with a little more force.

'NO!' I shouted at the top of my lungs. I wasn't letting her go. Not this time.

'Sir, you need to give us some space.' one of the paramedics said and turned around muttering something to his college.

Something was wrong.

But before I could react, Liam had given up trying to pull me back in to the premier and ended up throwing me over his back like I was a child.

By this time I had lost any sight of her. This was it. I would never see her again.

The rest of the premier was spent thinking of her, I didn't have another care in the world.

What hospital is she at? Is she ok? Of course she's not ok. Do I need to bring any of her clothes? But I don't know where she lives.

Then it hit me.

I don't even know her name.

I need to know her name.

I hadn't even realised until now that we were sitting back in the living room of our tempary apartment.

The others were on their phones. Liam probably texting Danielle and Louis texting Eleanor.

*****

Again, everything was a blur.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days.

I was a wreck, I couldn't control my shaking and I haven't slept or eaten for days.

'Come on Harry. You need to eat something.' Zayn said thrusting a plate full of noodles. I know, the boys were trying so hard, I could only just hear them about half an hour ago arguing how to put the super noodles in the microwave; "do I take the packet off or put it straight in?" Or "how do I put the noodles in the plate?".

But I still refused. I couldn't afford to concentrate on anything other than her. I frown upon management at the moment as they won't allow me to see her in hospital. They say "you need to think about the fans Harry." Or "what will the press think about this? Do you know this could ruin your career?"....I swear, I've had it up to here with them. They think they can rule my life.

Well, they can't.

As of now I've decided to go and see her, I don't care about my reputation any more.

I'm going to meet my love.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note.

Hey,

I just wanted to apologise for;

A: the late update

B: if there is any mistakes in the update.

C: it being so short

I've just come back from London (yay) and I haven't had time to update. I tried to write a bit whilst I was on my phone but to be honest. My phone is crap.

Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently 😊

TOODLES!!!