That Girl: Chapter 25

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. In the middle of my exams. Hopefully that after I will be able to update a lot more frequently! I've also started a new story called One Last Breath. Here's the blurb. I hope you can read it :)

Tallulah, a shy girl, meets One Direction in the most abnormal of circumstances when she is faced with a life threatening illness. As she fights to survive, she confides in Harry and learns to love someone but also learns to break his heart as he sees the girl he loves fade away from his grasp.

Thank you!

See you in the next chapter?

TOODLES!!!!!!!!

- Somebody_or_Nobody

------------------Recap-----------------

I stopped her, I know this May be foolish of me but it's been eating me up inside. So I crashed my lips against hers.

Just how it's meant to be.

Our lips moved in sync and teased one another every so often.

'We really have to stop meeting you guys like this' we heard Louis' amused voice ring in our ears.

----------End of Recap-----------------

Louis' POV

I had no words, well. That's a lie. I kind of expected it, they were close, too close for starters.

'Err, whoops' Clara said wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

'Yeah, whoops. Come on guys I don't know if you were to busy lapping each other's faces off but we have somewhere to be' I said gesturing my hands to the door. 'Oh and next time, remember to close the door' I added smirking and made my way downstairs.

'Hey superman.' Em said sprawled on the sofa with her long legs resting on Niall's lap.

'Hey, have you seen Beth?' I ask absentmindedly. I caught Em smirking at the question and collected herself a few seconds later.

'Yeah, I think she went into the kitchen, said something about watermelons.'

'Ok thanks' I said. I heard Em immediately sit up and whisper something in Niall's ear who gave a bellow laugh in response. They looked back around in my direction, noticing that I had now trurned to see what they were doing and they just returned to me with a mischievous smile and a small waves as if to say "ta ta". I really don't understand these two it's like they have their own language or something.

I started to walk towards the kitchen only to find Lexi instead of Beth and automatically did a 180 degree turn. I've been trying to avoid Lexi for a while now, ever since she just so happened to be dating the guy that tormented our lives. What a coincidence I think not. I was just turning the corner after the door frame when she grabbed my arm and I immediately flinch at her touch.

'Are you scared of me?' She squeaked as if I stood on her tail.

Am I? Am I really? I have no idea or even thought about it until she asked. I flinch and avoid her quite frequently. I suppose in that sense I am. Bu I don't feel like it, if anything, I feel annoyed that she's even here. I know I should give her I a chance but it's like it's the most difficult thing to do.

'Just stay away from me and the others.' I say stiffly trying to hide the slight shake. I am scared of her.

'No, I've done nothing wrong Louis, I thought I explained it to all of you.' She says slamming the palm of her hand into her forehead.