That Girl: Chapter 12

---------------------Recap--------------------

I whipped my head around to see a frightened Clara and I saw a knife that was drawn to her neck.

Without a second thought of her situation she yelled to me 'RUN! BETH RUN!'

'Bu-' I argued in disbelief.

'SHUT UP AND RUN BETH HARRIES!'

When Clara ever used my full name I knew she was serious and I shouldn't question her.

So. With regrets flooding my mind.

leaving muffled sounds from behind me.

I ran for my life.

Well.....

Wobbled.

-------------------End of Recap----------------

Harry's POV

I was running after Clara but trying to do it discreetly. I hid behind a dustbin, haha. I think I should have a ride in one one day! Sounds like fun....Harry, off topic you douche. So yeah, I hid behind a dustbin as Clara looked frantic glancing in all directions before settling on turning to her right.

I was just about to get up and run to my next place. The bush.

'OMG OMG OMG!!!! ITS HARRY STYLES!' A girly voice yelled from behind me. Great. This isn't the time for the fans.

I turned around in the direction of the voice and came face to face with a girl doing some sort of giddy dance and stamping her feet on the floor. I brought my finger up to my lips to hush her.

'OMG HARRY. I LOVE YOU!!!!!' She ignored my plea and came bounding towards me, for a hug?

'No no no no no no' I said as I waved my hands in front of my face. 'Ill give you an autograph and whatever but please be quiet' I begged her.

'EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!' She squealed. Then suddenly stopped and dead panned meeting my eyes. 'Ok.'

It was half a minute or so whilst I did the shiz and the jingle with the occasional glance to search for Clara in the direction I last saw her walk. But I couldn't see her, however, I did hear her mutter little nothings to herself about "the boys head" that was just down the street.

Luckily the girl kept to her word and walked, well. Skipped in the direction she came leaving me alone. Behind a dustbin.

I got up as soon as the girl left and ran for "the boys head". What is it? A pub. But a dodgy one. I always see people off their face or people looking like they're going to murder you whenever I go passed.

After running round corners and crossing the road a couple of times, stood before me was the "boys head" I didn't know where to go next. Should I go inside?

Just as I was about to enter I saw a flash of Clara's face going into a door in the side of the building looking distraught. I didn't know if I should go in. It's not my business anyway. Why am I even here? I should be going to the cinema with the others. I decided I should look at my phone as I would get even more of an ear ache from Liam if I didn't answer. Just as I unlocked my phone it blurred to life with the lyrics to free falling:

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

Shes a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day living in reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard