That Girl: Chapter 15

-------------------Recap-------------------

BANG.

His presence was removed from my head and arms as I heard a muffled voice from my stabber. Next followed the shuffling sounds on the floor. It sounded like someone was fighting back? It stopped as I heard a thud of a body hit the floor. Please let that be my criminal.

'CLARA!!!' I think I heard coming closer and closer to my weak body. Then I heard a clanging noise and the presence of help stumbled clumsily ontop of my body.

Hero?

Hero?

Are you there?

Whoever he was. Please help him.

I could feel blood trickle around me, from whom? I don't know exactly. But for sure some was from me.

I was losing the will to live now.

I couldn't take it any more.

Why me?

What did I do?

Blackness took over.

--------------End of Recap------------------

Harry's POV

I crept around the basement looking for any signs of life.

'Hello.' A dark voice came from behind me.

'You must be Harry'

I froze on the spot.

There was something about his voice that didn't sound right.

I span around to see a pair of beady eyes smirking at me.

This isn't good.

(^This bit was a recap as well from where we left off from Harry's POV as I don't know about you but I couldn't remember what I wrote haha. Enjoy!)

I just stared blankly at him blinking constantly. Did I recognise him? I don't know but his voice was awfully firmililar.

'What do you want?' What? It was the first thing that came into my head.

He chuckled 'what do I want Harry? Are you really going to ask that?! Just leave. I need.....some......time with Clara here.' He gestured over to a limp body lying on the ground.

'No'

'No? What do you mean no? Do you not remember me Harry? You are just like me Harry, we all have our....reasons'

'Im not like that. Not any more anyway.' I didn't want to cause trouble. I knew it wouldn't end well if I stood up to him any more than I am. It never does. It just sends shivers down my spine thinking about all of the people he, I mean we, affected for the worst. Who was this guy? Well, now I've met him, I know exactly who he is. He's.....he's Mr X.

When I was younger, I used to hang with him and his "gang", and let's just say I was influenced by him and ended up doing things to others. Terrible things. And I regret it so much nowadays. How could I be so heartless?

He smirked and walked over to me but my eyes were still glued on Clara's body. 'Her daddy owes me and she's the payback. Don't worry mate I'm not going to kill her.....well, not yet anyway.'

I turned to him with a face full of pure disgust, how dare he say that! He hasn't changed one bit!

'YOU'RE SICK!'

'Haha, nah mate. I'm Mr X. You should know this by now.' He said chuckling to himself.

'SHUT THE HELL UP! I DONT CARE WHAT HER DAD OWES YOU! ITS NOT CLARAS FUALT!' I was fuming, how dare he say or do things like this without a second thought.