That Girl: Chapter 8

---------------------Recap---------------------

I don't understand these girls. One minute they look like they're going to kill all bunny rabbits in the world and the next they're debating which famous person they should go out with.

This is going to be a long night.

Yay.

-----------------End of recap-------------------

4 arguments about who gets who and 2 pizzas later me and the girls all say around the TV watching Celebrity Juice, well, I say we were watching....Beth was tweeting Chai and Jamie Eldridge (look him up, he's a really good singer!), Em was sleeping. Aww just look at her adorable face! You could just poke the dimples in her cheeks! Haha, what's wrong with me?! And Lexi was blocking out the world with her love of old music whilst humming the tune.

I decided that I need to go to bed, tomorrow was going to be a long day; school, school oh, and wait for it.....more school! My favourite.

I know the doctor said to rest and avoid any sort of activity but to be honest, how should I say this? I was a geek. I don't care though as I would consider my self as a 'cool' geek. Pffftttt, who am I kidding?! I didn't like missing school days as I didn't like the idea of being behind in the next class. I was in Uni and was studying fine art. We were all pretty bright so all got accepted into the top Universities.

I plonked myself onto my plump bed and closed my eyes. I couldn't be bothered to get changed as I was knackered.

I let darkness take over...

**********

'Wake up you lazy ass, I swear I've never heard anyone snore as loudly as you! You sounded like a whale!' Lexi exclaimed.

'Awww thanks. I've always wanted to be woken up with such kind compliments.'

'Your welcome kind sir' Lexi bowed and walked out of my room.

After a few minutes of shuffling in awkward positions to avoid coming into contact with my wound I settled into a pair of skinny trousers and a baggy jumper saying "keep calm and don't blink". And yes, I am a Doctor Who fan as well.

I winced and walked into the kitchen quickly taking a painkiller. I decided not to have breakfast as Em would just steal it again. By this time Beth and Lexi had already left for work at Jack Wills leaving me to walk to Uni. Em, such the rebel she is decided to skive off today as she still had symptoms of the "squits", haha, I'm never going to let that one go!

Once I arrived everyone was staring at me like I had grown two heads but I just brushed it off and strutted down the catwalk to my first lesson. I got in early and placed my books on the desk, some people were already in there talking in hushed voices. But with my superpowers that I learned as a young grasshopper I could hear them.

'Is that the girl?'

'Sasha, it can't be she looked a lot prettier on the magazines, anyway why would Harry fall in love with someone like her' the other girl said whilst scrunching up her nose.

Did I just hear her right?

She said love.

Love?!

'Right, class. Open your textbooks up to page 57 we shall start the topic of blah blah blah.' I just blanked him out.

Most of my lessons were like this and I never realised that I'm just a few corners off from the apartment.

I turned the last corner and saw a familiar car parked up. Come to think of it most of them I recognised. Probably because I live here?!

Omg your such a dipsh*t sometimes Clara! My conscious mocks me.

I made my way up to the door and opened it to be welcomed by all three girls and a boy. Harreh?

What is he doing here? God this it an awkward turtle and a giraffe.

'Hey' I directed towards Harry and turned to Em with a "what the heck is Harry Styles doing here?!" Look. She just shrugged her shoulders as Harry replied with a simple 'hi' back.

*******

This went on for about half an hour and Beth managed to somehow get us sat in a circle playing truth or dare.

'Clara, truth o-'

'Dare' I said with a evil smirk whilst rubbing my palms together.

'Well' Lexi began.

'I dare you to kiss Harry.' By this point Em just butted in.

'Awww, for fu*k sake. Just snog already!'

Me and Harry just looked at each other and he went bright red and rubbed the back of his neck.

'No'

'Why?'

'Cause, i said so' I said sticking my tongue out at Em.

'Well, as punishment you have to wear your bra ontop of your clothes for the whole day tomorrow, no matter the circumstances'

'Ewwww, no'

Em didn't say anything and just rose an eyebrow at me as if to say "you wanna try me mate?"

'Fine' I gave in.

'My turn!' I chirped up instantly knowing it was my turn to ask Beth.

'Beth, truth or dare?'

After a couple seconds of pondering she replied, 'truth'

'Alright, who would you chose......mynameschai (you tuber) or Louis Tomlinson?'

'Awwww, you can't let me chose like that Clara you know I can't hurt their feelings'

'I don't care. Pick.'

'Ermmmmm I cho-'

'Mynameschai?' Harry butts in just about Beth's going to answer.

'Urghhhh, yes Harry.' I groaned in annoyance.

'Haha, he's my best mate!'

'W-WHAT?????!!!!!' Beth screamed.

'He's my best friend? You know? Where two people are really close?' Harry said slowly in a "duh" tone.

'YES! I KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID!'

'Ermmm' he turned to me and the others 'what would calm her down? She so bloody loud.' We chuckled.

'Well, you could ring up Chai, that will surely shut her up.' Lexi suggested.

'Great idea Lex.' Harry agreed and turned back to the now whimpering Beth that was cuddling her self in the foetal position in pure shock and giddiness. 'Did you wanna talk to him?'

'Would I? What sort of question is that?! Of course I would!' She instantly sat up looking into Harry's eyes in desperation.

Harry got his phone out and dialled him and put it on loud speaker so everyone could hear.

After a few buzzes he picked up.

'Hello?'

---------------------------------

Authors note.

Hi guys, this chapter is for Bethany Salmon in particular.

If your wondering mynameschai is a you tuber that Beth loves so I had to include him in somehow! Haha!

Well, my day was eventful... I woke up thinking I was going to be productive but ended up reading all day. But I don't care.

Have you guys been having a good weekend so far?

See ya in the next chapter!

TOODLES!!!!!