chapter 4: cliché cocker

"Sorry for yesterday," I said, smiling at Megu-nee. She still pouted.

I accidentally forgot to walk with her. But she could walk on her own, can she? It's not like she doesn't have legs....I don't have leg fetish.

"Apology accepted," she said. "Thanks," I said, smiling as I went out, and saw Anne outside. "I've been waiting," she said.

"You know you could go on your own," I said, raising an eyebrow at her. She just shrugged. "Been doing that for a long time," I muttered.

Me and Anne are pretty much childhood friends. Since we live in the same neighbourhood since kids, we get used to the place easily.

"Let's go!" She yelled out, grabbing my arm and dragged me. I swore her chest must've gotten bigger, since I felt it squishing against my arm.

When we were kids, you can more or less say that she had advanced hormone development, making her more mature in a younger age, around 7. But she still plays with me.

Time skip

"Alright class. Simmer down. We have a new student...again, boys. Don't be so hopeful," the teacher said and they groaned again

I just realised that there are more girls than boys in the class. The girls are 15, while the boys, including the new student, would make it 7. Yeah, harem situation.

And then, a boy came in. He had brown hair and brown eyes, and the same uniform we all boys wear, probably the same age as I am.

"My name is Shouri Sakini. Don't expect to be friends with me," he said, giving a cold look to everyone, even me?

Time skip several days later

At those days, I didn't go into the club, because I was too busy with school work, and stuff. I was suddenly called from Aka.

"Hold on, huh?" I asked, looking at her. "Yeah. This guy who recently joined the club, is being cynical towards us. Heck, I think there was a rumour that he claimed to be the strongest," she said.

I dare everyone before they advance reading this even further, predict who will win. Mesagi or the guy?

"Can I cardfight this guy?" I asked, and she lead me towards the club. When she opened the door, I saw Shouri Sakini.

"Oh...no wonder..." I muttered as I saw him defeat another Vanguard Member. "I've beaten everyone. Who's the leader?" He asked, an everyone pointed towards me.

'Kradness...' I thought, sweat dropping. "Ah. So it's you, fellow classmate," he said, smirking. I sighed. "If it's a cardfight you want, it's a cardfight you'll get," I said, taking out my deck.

He then looked into my eyes, and his eyes were suddenly rainbow-ish. I suddenly felt myself being transported somewhere.

I suddenly saw a black dragon, in front of me. It suddenly raised its arm. I sighed as I took my hand out and yelled out, "Nullified!"

And soon enough, the arm of the black dragon abruptly stopped and I felt myself back into my body, and Shouri flinched.

Yep. I've faced people with PsyQualias before. I know it but I shut myself up about it.

"My winning image is seen," he said. I sighed a bit.

Time skip

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

"Vanguard, Stand!"

"Battle Sister, Waffle! (5000)"

"Promising Arbiter, Rygart! (5000)"