chapter 16: ready, get set, hold on....

"Okay you know what. Screw this. You guys walk around this whole building and meet up back here okay?" Mr. Kagurai said to us.

We nodded. We were in such a large building, and there were a lot of people and students, it was hard to tell who's who.

To make matters worse, En Chyn said his clan came from the 'Star Sanctuary', which was apparently a hybrid nation of Star Gate and United Sanctuary.

Why is that bad? Because I think there's nowhere that has the nation labelled as Star Sanctuary.

Suddenly, a random girl bumped into me, my cards and hers falling to the ground.

"Ah shoot. Sorry," I said, as she grabbed her cards and I went to grab mine.

That was when I accidentally grabbed onto her card, and the name of the card was, 'Blaster Blade Origin'.

"Here," I said, giving her the card and she took it. "Thank you very much," she said in English and I tilted my head in confusion, before she left.

Then I saw her holding onto her face. I shrugged before I realised Shouri and En Chyn had went away towards somewhere.

I sighed as I checked the deck Aka gave me....a Royal Paladin deck? And it's Blaster.

"Theres also some cards from Aichi's Legend deck too. Wow..." I sighed a bit. "Things are gonna get quite rowdy now," I muttered.

Several minutes later

"Okay guys. I've registered your names. Hope you all are ready!" Mr. Kagurai said and we all nodded.

"Oh yeah. Mesagi can you go first?" He continued. I nodded as a reply to his question.

"Okay! We're up first. Let's go!" He said and we all followed.

......

3rd Person POV

"Alright everyone! Hope you all were waiting in anticipation! I'm here with the second placed cardfighter worldwide, Sekkutsu Stradivarius!"

"Yeah, what's up, everyone! I'm here watching this happening, since it's really interesting!"

"Whoa, really?" The announcer asked. "Yep.  Hopefully they get to do their best here," Sekkutsu replied.

"Okay. Who's against who?" He asked. "The first two teams to cardfight are from the Gankino High School and Touken Ranbu All-School!"

"Touken Ranbu? Who suggested such a name to a school?" Sekkutsu asked.

"I don't know. But this school is famous for its students being smart in many thing, like technology!"

"Wow. Those kids must have it rough huh?" He asked.

"Well anyway, the first members from each team please step up!!" The announcer yelled out.

"Hey! You're ignoring my question!" Sekkutsu said to the announcer.

Mesagi wore his gloves and held onto the Royal Paladin deck tightly.

"I'll be sure that we will win," Mesagi muttered.