chapter 12: 50% unlucky, 50% lucky (in other words, Neutral)

A few days later

"You got a girlfriend?!" Rae Kyun (yeah I didn't mention him in much) exclaimed and I quickly shut his mouth by covering my hand on his mouth.

"I don't really want anyone to know," I admitted, blushing slightly.

Yep. I finally got a girlfriend. Her name is Hanna, she's actually a year older than I am, and is actually in the same school I'm in. In other words, I'm kinda lucky. Turns out, she was always struck with bad luck, so I guess now me being her boyfriend, it can make things pretty much a 50-50 in terms of luck.

He gave a thumbs up, and closed eyes, and I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thanks," I said, smiling.

"Y'know, you're always being happy. Did something bad happened in the past?" He asked and I shook my head, even though there was one.

"Well anyway. I gotta go to the club. See ya!" I said with a smile as I left the clubroom while he waved.

Time skip

"WE'RE SORRY!!" The guys suddenly said, bowing down to me when I opened the front door.

"Did something happened?" I asked, as Hanna appeared beside me from who knows where.

Ever since we went dating, she kept appearing out of nowhere. Literally. She actually plays Vanguard with a Murakumo and a Nubatama deck.

"It's okay. We all make mistakes once in a while, alright?" I said, smiling. They all looked to me, then to Hanna.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Aka asked me, and I nervously laughed about this, along with Hanna.

"Don't tell anyone about this please," I pleaded and she nodded. "Oh my gosh, Mesagi! How dare you to be in a relationship with someone other than me!" Hachiso said to me and I laughed nervously even more.

All of a sudden, she took her uniform off, and I had to look away as the club members tried to restrain her from taking off more clothes and show more skin.

"Is the club always this random when I wasn't in this club, Aka-san?" I asked. "Well, yeah but it's been like this since she joined the club though," Aka replied.

"Hello, Seijin-san. I am Hanna Grindelhye," she introduced herself, bowing in a very ojou-sama manner.

"She's just like you, Mesagi-kun. No wonder you two are a good couple, now that I see it in a clearer view," she said, smiling.

We both blushed as I rubbed the back if my head. "Thanks," I said, smiling as well.

"Well then. I challenge you to a cardfight, Hanna-san!"