Halloween Special (canon)

"NO!! I DON'T WANNA BE ISSEI HYOUDO!!! I AM NOT A PERV!!!"

"Then what do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be myself!!"

"Not negligible."

"Darn. . . How about Bl-"

"No Blaster Blade. Or Blaster Dark."

"AKA! Why?!"

"Because I already became Blaster Blade, and that girl over there is already a Blaster Dark."

"DARN IT!!! I don't wanna be Silent Tom!!"

"Of course you don't."

"EN CHYN!!! NOT HELPING!!!!"

Currently, everyone in the Vanguard Club is busy trying to brainstorm ideas for Mesagi to cosplay as.

Mesagi was pretty much in a corner, sulking. Everyone else seemed to already take his ideas so things were getting harder for him.

Even the others were running out of ideas. Mesagi was their good friend but they just don't have much of ideas to help.

"I'll go home and think about it," Mesagi said, going out of the clubroom and out of the school.

As soon as he got home, his parents are the only one that was home, and looked at Mesagi.

"Sweetie, don't you have a party to attend?" His mother asked. "I'm trying to think about what to cosplay," Mesagi replied.

"I see. Mind if we help?" His father asked. Mesagi laughed nervously hearing that.

He remembered last year's Halloween party that his parents had suggested to be.

He became Jeff the Killer, and everyone did not even go near him for the rest of the day.

"Let's not. Remember what I told you last year?" Mesagi said. "Oh we remember that very well. And we've learned from that," his mother replied.

"Really?" Mesagi asked. "Yes. In fact," his mothet went into her room and took out an outfit that seems to fit him.

"Here. Wear it. Made it myself. With the help from others," her mother said.

"Besides, we both know how much you love Vanguard, son," his father said.

Mesagi stared at the outfit and reluctantly grabbed it. "Alright. I'll be wearing it now."

. . . . . .

"It's nearly time. Where is he?" Shouri said, checking his watch. He was given the watch by Aka as a Halloween 'trick or treat'.

"Hey guys. Sorry if I'm late," Mesagi's voice was heard, and when the others saw him, their mouths were agape.

Mesagi was cosplaying as Supreme Heavenly Battle Deity, Susanoo. He even looks like Susanoo himself, and the sword looks identical.

The others just bowed down to Mesagi, except for Shouri, who was leaning against a wall, and not moving.

"Guys. You do know it's still me, right?" Mesagi said. "Yeah, but you really look like Susanoo himself," Aka admitted.

"Thanks. The hair's a wig, though. And these are eye contacts," Mesagi said, pointing to his wig, then to his eye.

"Oh. You still look cool," En Chyn admitted. "Thank you, En Chyn," Mesagi replied, smiling.

"So. What're we waiting for?" Shouri said, getting off of the wall and to the group.

"Nothing. Let's go to the auditorium," En Chyn said. The rest nodded and went out to the auditorium.

Once they reached there, everyone was staring at them in shock of their cosplaying.

"Alright. It's good that everyone is now here," the principal said. "Now, let's begin our first event. . ."

Summary:

Mesagi won the Best Cosplayer and Best Looks.

Aka won The Sexiest.

Shouri won The Best Personality, for some reason.

The rest got nothing, but the entire school had a party and had fun.

"Mom, Dad, sis, I'm home!" Mesagi yelled out. "Welcome home!" Megu yelled back.

"Wow. You look very charming today," Megu admitted. "If you weren't my brother, I would've dated you," she continued.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Mesagi replied, taking his sword out of his back. It shone under the lights.

"Mom. . . When on Earth did you legally brought a real sword to Japan?" Megu asked.

"Since I got here sweetie. Yeah, I smuggled it," their mom replied. "Wow. .  Our mom's badass," Mesagi admitted. "Yeah," Megu agreed.