Opening #2

Raise Your Flag

It shows 7 unknown people, their faces covered, as they each held onto a card.

Raise your flag, koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri, sakende
Then a Vanguard symbol appeared below them, each with their respective colours, as it went upwards, the 7 people dissapeared along with it.

kitto itsuka, itsuka dokoka, yume o mitsuzuke samayou
Then 'Vanguard, Stand!' appears, along with the different Vanguard-coloured symbols, as the symbols began spinning.

Under pressure you are waiting for direction
Two out of the seven Vanguard symbols slid across, as it revealed Shouri and Lucine, seemingly floating, as they held onto a card, and their avatars appeared behind them.

Going on the road without your mind
Then they dissapeared and was replaced by Sekkutsu and Asuna with their cards floating in fromt of them, and their avatars appear soon after.

All misleads they give ignoring our decisions
Kiniro and En Chyn soon appeared, holding their cards near their chest, and their avatars appear beside them.

Killing yourself your soul we have inside
They then dissapear and Mesagi was seen, floating and closing his eyes, before he opened them and 3 different avatars appeared behind him.

agaki tsuzuke taore kujike
The environment changes suddenly to a dark place, where men in hoods appear, sitting in a circle.

hai agatte hashiri tsuzukete
They all were watching a teen, who was smirking, and was holding onto a deck of cards, his eyes showing to have his PSYqualia activated.

owarinaki, yume no ma to ma
It was then seen that Shouri's PSYqualia was also activated as he was cardfighting Mesagi, and the others just distracted them both by poking them.

We can struggle and muzzle the world before it fades away
Mesagi then closed his eyes and imagined himself in Cray, and saw that Cray was in chaos.

Raise your flag
He then had two grey katanas in hand, as he jumped forwards.

koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri sakende
It was seen that Sekkutsu, Shouri, Kiniro, Asuna, Lucine and En Chyn had followed Mesagi, each holding a different weapon, though for some reason, En Chyn held onto a small stick.

kitto itsuka, itsuka dokoka, tadoritsuku to shinjite
They all seem to fight something that seems to be a black fog (Void, obviously).

Come on and raise your flag, So just raise your flag, nando kujike mayoedo
It the shows that they all but Mesagi changed into their avatars, while Mesagi was seen commanding his three avatars and they all went for the attack.

iki no kagiri, tsuzuku kagiri, yume o mitsuzuke samayou
Everything went shining as they all struck their weapons. Suddenly, it was seen that Mesagi sat up, and everything turned out to be a dream. It then also shows the six peoples' avatar card, including Mesagis' avatars were faintly glowing.