chapter 8: why do I need to write a title?

"Yeah. I found my old deck!" I said, smiling brightly. "Oh really? What is the deck, exactly?" Aka asked me and I showed her the deck.

"Luck...Depender? Never heard of it," she admits, giving me the deck. "It's alright. They stopped making these, because they were too hard to use. I mastered it though," I admitted, smiling.

"Why are you always being positive and such?" Shouri asled me, raising an eyebrow. "Well, it's because I want everyone to know that there is always happiness even in the deepest parts of retardedness," he replied, smiling brightly.

"So....bright..." they all covered their faces. "Okay how on Earth does a person smiling can be bright?" I asked, confused.

They face palmed. "Never mind..." they said simultaneously. All of a sudden, the door opened and I saw a girl in front of me.

She had blue hair, but it's hard to tell what her eye colour is, but everyone in the club seemed to know her. Even Shouri showed a face of impression.

"Who's her?" I asked, and they all face palmed...again? Even the girl did as well.

If you're wondering, 'How on Earth do you know that this person is female?' Answer: she has a pair of boobs. Duh.

"She's actually from an idol group! Don't you see her in ads?!" Aka asked me and I shook my head, making them to anime fall.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, nervously laughing. The girl then glared at me. "My name is Hairu Kuria!" She introduced herself, and her eyes had the colour of orangey-brown.

"Okay. Hello there, Kuria-san. I'm Kimeraretaon Mesagi," I introduced myself, bowing in pure respect.

She pat my head. "You're really polite. Did you come from a rich family or a strict one?" She asked. "Neither, ma'am," I replied.

She looked at me in confusion, but I guess she finally gets it and laughs it off. "Well I heard you never lost. Is it true?" She asked.

"Well....I did lost to a guy who's nicknamed 'Diffrider'," I admitted, and she became even more shocked.

"Ah...well then...wait you really don't remember me?!" She asked me, and I looked at her in confusion, before slowly, it hits me LIKE A WRE~CKING BA~LL *slapped* ow. Anyway, where were we?

"Hold on....Hachiso?!!" I said in shock and she smiled. "Yep, that's me!" I instantly hugged her, really really happy I get to see her again.

Hachiso Chisazo is actually my childhood friend. We always meet and we became friends. Didn't expect to meet her here though.

Not to mention her body is... totally mature. If you get what I mean....do you?

When I let go, everyone was suddenly glaring at me as if I just stabbed the prime minister of Japan.

"It's okay guys. We know each other pretty well...anyhow," she suddenly grabbed me and I felt warmth on my lips before I was pushed away soon after.

I blinked and Hachiso ran away instantly. Everyone, including me, was a little too shocked to process the entire thing.

Then, Lucine came in. "Mesagi! I challenge you to a cardfight!!" She exclaimed. That shook myself out and nodded, smiling. "You're on!!"

Well, stuff happens now, don't they?