Opening 3 [DEH FINAL ONE]

Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku by Soraru.

Instrumental

It shows 5 silhouettes, though it was unseeable. Then, at each increasing background sound, a vanguard circle appeared below at each of their feet, until it changed beats, which then had the title 'Vanguard, Stand!' on top of the 5 silhouettes.

When the beat changed drastically, the title glitches, then dissapears, while the vanguard circles rise up to the silhouettes, lightning the silhouettes, revaling, from left to right, Lucine Mitzuki, Shouri Sakini, Mesagi, Liu En Chyn, and Sekkutsu Stradivarius each in various poses.

At each beat, their avatars appear right behind them, either them being a giant, or pretty much human sized, from Lucine, all the way to Sekkutsu.

The beat changes drastically again, and it shows Kairi, Aka, Hanna, Rae Kyun and several unrecognisable people, as they wore masks that concealed their faces.

"Kimi no nozomu mono wa nani?" miminari uso mitai na hanashi
"What do you desire?" Rings in my ear like a lie

Mesagi was on a rooftop, looking at a blank vanguard card in hand, before letting it go, as it somehow flew all the way to Shouri's classroom via the window, where Shouri was all by himself.

Douyara boku no sekai wa bagutte shimaimashita
Somehow my world seems to have been bugged

Shouri saw the card, and watched as it flew out again towards the Vanguard Clubroom, where En Chyn was busy searching for memes in his phone. There a few others in the clubroom. He then saw the card, and it flew out of the clubroom and into the outside air.

Saegiru bonnou soitsu ga iu ni wa touka koukan dato
Worldly desires obstruct our view - he says that's called equivalent exchange

Lucine and Aka, who were competitively cardfighting each other in a park, saw the flying card whizzing past them, and they both mouthed the same word. 'What the-?'

Yuuwaku shitagai zaregoto ni oboredashita
So I drowned in his lies and gave into temptation

It then went past Kairi, who wore her trademark Blaster Dark suit, but without her mask, as she stared at the card flying, following the wind, before heaving a sigh.

Ou-sama GEEMU kyousei sanka
Kyohiken nante kiicha kurenai
We all must join in the King's Game
He won't hear any words of opposition

The card then was on a marble floor, and was soon picked up by someone, who had a sadistic grin when they saw the card.

Kaserareta KUESUTO ni wa "Ano MOBU wo korose"
The first quest he assigns is "kill that NPC"

Around the person were other people with masks, fully concealing their faces, but the masks were really freaky looking.

Zetsubou DANSU yabou mamire shounen ni
Nigekonda genjitsu waratta
Dance of despair - The boy smeared with ambition
Was sneered at by the reality he took refuge in

Mesagi, in the armour of Blaster Blade Exceed, charged forward, and during waratta, he parried strikes with a person resembling Black Shiver, Gavrail.

Yokubou nai toka itsuwari
Gizensha butte mo shikatanai ya
It's no use lying about having no desires
And acting like a hypocrite

It then shows En Chyn, in True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser, controlling it, and Lucine, as Masked Phantom, Harri, as they fought against Witch Queen of Transfiguration, Sinclair, and One Who Proceeds Towards Daybreak, Scharhrot.

Akogareta yume nandakke
"HIIROO ni naritai no? (w)"
Now, what was the dream you yearned for?
"You want to be a hero?" (lol)

It then showed Shouri, his eyes rainbow coloured, which meant that he activated his PSYqualia, as he put his hand out, and Arbiter of Swift Chains, Dead End appeared behind him, as the dragon attacked some units, alongside Sekkutsu, who seemed to be in spirit mode but nevertheless commanded the Link Joker to attack.

Negai kuchi ni suru
I tell him my wish

It was then that it was in Mesagi's point of view, as he used his sword for support, panting. Gavrail was on the ground, motionless.

"Ainiku baka ni tsukeru kusuru wa nai yo"
"Sorry but there's no medicine that works for stupidity"

When he blinked, he was in Card Town, surrounded by his friends. Right in front of him was an unknown girl that really resembled Gavrail, who had lost against him.

Instrumental

They all smiled, not knowing of the dark force behind them all. When they did notice and turned around, no one was there. Only the same blank card was seen, only it radiated a black and red aura, as if it was tainted, which was soon picked up by an unknown hand.