Chapter 9

"N..n...no please?" But she's too late.
      He moves the washcloth off her shoulders and starts to pull it down. She grabs the fabric and holds it against her chest.
"Come on Sophia, just a little lower?" Drake wines.
She glares at him and stands up but his giant pointer finger knocks her feet out from under her.
"Fine, I won't lower it any more but I still am going to play with you tiny." He grabs her leg and pulls her up close to his face. Sofia squeals and tries to crawl away but his fingers were pinched solidly around her ankle.
"Come here little one." He lifts her up and she desperately grasps at the washcloth that was falling away.
      He set her on the bridge of his nose. She tries to push herself away but he sets his finger on her teeny spine.
"No you don't."
      She whimpers and continues trying to push herself up but it's no use. She soon exhausts herself and slumps forward. Drake notices and pinches her waist between his fingers. She hangs limply in the air, her eyes closed and breathing shallow.
"Please, no m...more."'
He lowers her delicate figure and holds her close to his chest.
      Sophia feels the heat radiating from him and though she tries, she can't help but relax into him. The soft fabric of his suit flows around her and his hand covers the lower half of her form. She snuggles deeper into him slightly appalled at herself but to exhausted to care.
"What are you doing small one?" He doesn't know what to do with this turn of events.
"Mph." She mumbles into his chest.
"Hey, we can sleep in a minuet but I gotta change first."
      He gently wraps his hand around her waist and sets her on the bed. He watches her pull the slipping washcloth up once again and smirks at her earning a glare in return.
"Don't forget what happened last time." He say warningly as he slips behind the changing screen.
"S...s...sorry." She mumbles frightened once again.
      Drake steps out from behind the screen bare chested. He catches Sophia hiding her rose red face. He chuckles and slips under the covers depositing Sophia on his chest.
      Sophia feels his bare skin on hers and the blush comes again. His chest vibrates as he snickers at her embarrassment.
"Whats wrong, never seen a man shirtless before?"
"No, no I haven't."
      A look of disbelief crosses his face for a flash second then suddenly turns extremely smug. Sophia's stomach becomes uneasy.
"Well Sophia, I guess we're bonding."
She glares at him and he cocks an eyebrow reminding her of what happened just a bit ago.
"S...sorry m...master." She stutters.
"Master?"
"You own me remember." She says sadly pushing herself away from his chest.
"Yeah but you don't have to call me master." He says awkwardly whilst rubbing the back of his neck.
"Then what do you want me to call you? My lord, sir, owner?" She says sarcastically standing to her full height. A full three inches to him.
"Ooo, I like the sound of my lord." He laughs. "Of course you don't have to call me those things, just call me Drake."
She goes to walk to the nightstand but he grabs her and lays her firmly on his chest again.
"Fine Drake."
      Suddenly, Drake felt his heart flutter. No, no, no, no, no no, He thinks, I can't be... not with a... not with her. He looks back down at her and sees that she's half awake, her eyes beginning to droop and her breathing slowing.
"Someone's tired." He teases.
"It's been a long day."
"Don't worry, tomorrow will be better."
"I seriously doubt that Drake."
"I promise, goodnight precious." He mumbles covering her with the sheets. "I promise."