Chapter 22

Sophia POV
I hear Drakes bedroom door snap shut and I am once again, in my "home". Drake utters a sigh and suddenly, I feel his fingers clasp around my waist, pulling me out into the cold room. I shiver and cling to his fingers that provide warmth. He chuckles and drops me onto the bed, his eyes twinkling happily.

"I've missed you, Sophia."

"I..." I pause not wanting to say the words that had snuck into my mind.

"You what?" He raises a brow and sits down on the bed, moving me to his chest. "Come on, say it."

"I missed you too."

A warm blush creeps onto my cheeks and I try to hide it with my hands but he pushes them away. I look up into his forest green eyes and he smiles down at me. I gasp as I suddenly feel his finger graze my waist as he pets me. Once again I'm locked in this relationship. Why did I say I missed him? Why did I miss him more importantly? A sharp poke pulls me out of my thoughts and a confused Drake peers down at me.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Hmm? Oh, uh, nothing! Nothing at all." I do a very poor job of trying to hide what I was thinking about.

"Were you thinking of Clay?"

The statement surprises me and I look up at him, my mouth hanging open in surprise. "No."

A sudden shift in Drakes expression put me on edge. His eyes become clouded with what I recognize as anger. I try to back away but he quickly sits up, knocking me onto my back.

"D...Drake," I gasp and he places his index finger on my stomach, pinning me down and knocking the breath out of me. "what..."

"Don't you lie to me!" He almost yells it.

I whimper and cover my ears. Involuntary tears begin to slide down my face with his sudden outburst. We were just fine a second ago. What is happening? Is he... Is he jealous? Of course, he is, I realize my breath hitching in my throat.

"D...Drake please, l...let me up." I thrash around whilst trying to catch enough breath to speak.

"Fine." he spits spitefully.

He removes his finger and I push myself up. I almost fall but he allows me to use his finger as something to balance against.

"Drake, I... I wasn't thinking of Clay. I was thinking about... Well about you." I pant.

I hear a soft sigh from Drake and once again I am lifted into the air. I dangle precariously over his neutral face. Panic begins to surge through my veins as the corners of his mouth turn upwards, forming a smirk.

"Do you promise you're not lying cause I would hate for something to happen to you if you were."

He slowly opens his mouth and my eyes grow wide. No, not this again.

"I promise, I promise now, please put me down."

I gulp as he closes his mouth and sets me on his chin. I lose my balance and fall forward landing on his soft lips. I try to push myself up but one of my arms slides into his mouth and I fall against him again.

"mmm." he sighs and I feel his tongue slide up my arm.

"D...Drake, please stop."

I forcefully pull my arm out and try once again to get off of his mouth but a weight on the small of my back signals that I'm not allowed to. I sigh in exasperation and let myself fall back against him as he kisses me. Sure, it's not that bad, it may even be a little nice but I don't like being forced into it. Of course, I can't say anything though or who knows what he will do next.